The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Weed in California

oxyloveUK

Bluelighter
So Im gonna be in LA soon with some mates and wondering now that it's legal how much it costs, what the quality of it is and how many shops there are that sell it. This is a question about California not about scoring drugs

I hope to use it to detox and reduce my massive tolerance to opioids as I need 80mg oxycontin a day just to feel alright now and 240mg crushed for any hope of a high. Haven't smoked cannabis in ages so very excited :) love blasting 2pac/snoop/dre thinking of the driving in the sunshine with a doob

Last edited:
Price discussion isn't allowed man, even for legal substances.

fair enough, that means that prices of coffee or sweets arent allowed but I know it wouldnt get the same reactions. I just want to know what its like in CA now with cannabis, whether it really is real or just hype

Obviously I havn't seen it with my own eyes but I believe it is as real as it gets. Major growth industry in the state since they started allowing its use as a medicine, pun intended.

So Im gonna be in LA soon with some mates and wondering now that it's legal how much it costs, what the quality of it is and how many shops there are that sell it. This is a question about California not about scoring drugs

I hope to use it to detox and reduce my massive tolerance to opioids as I need 80mg oxycontin a day just to feel alright now and 240mg crushed for any hope of a high. Haven't smoked cannabis in ages so very excited :) love blasting 2pac/snoop/dre thinking of the driving in the sunshine with a doob

The law is passed but that doesn't mean LA has done much implementation. We can't help you find drugs here. You'll have to do more independent research.

you'd think people would be going crazy having the biggest celebrations over it, I know that would happen here in the UK when it becomes legal but maybe people are more into opioids/heroin/benzos/crystal there now. many people tend to love the rare/forbidden stuff

in my local area heroin is boring now, people want fentanyl after that one taste. any mention of it here and every police officer would get a hard on

^ the market for weed is huge in the USA, much much larger than all other illegal drugs

The number of Americans who admit to smoking weed at least once in their lives is something like 1 out of every 2, IIRC...no other illegal drug enjoys that kind of popularity

in general price has gone down, legal is going to be higher than the grey market though

just went to the dispensary for the first time, im just upset i didn't go sooner

In California as long as you are over 21 with a valid ID you can go into most dispensaries.

price discussions encourage sourcing. like, "oh shit, you can only get it for that? do i have a deal for you!" or "shit man, hook me up!". remember that marijuana isnt legal everywhere in the US, and if you're that curious about pricing of stuff thats legal in your area you should use google.