Mental Health Antipsychotic drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite surenif this thread counts as a helping someone to get high thread, but seems to have some HR value... What anti-psych (neuroleptic) are you prescribed? Stimulants and neuroleptic drugs tend to be a bad mix in general for starters....

If I were you, I'd ask your doctor about interactions.

More so, if I were you, I'd understand that paliperidone is a very serious medication.

It furthermore can't work if people are trying to get high while on it. If you want to think about your long-term health, you should really reconsider if the momentary highs are worth a good life.

Because paliperidone is a 5ht-2a blocker (not sure if reverse agonist or antagonist) LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, and DMT are out. Since paliperidone is an antipsychotic I'd really stay clear of most everything until I didn't need paliperidone anymore. Even cannabis is problematic as it increases dopamine in places. I don't know of a safe combo with paliperidone. Benzos probably wouldn't have bad implications with worsening psychosis but you'd have the additive sedation thing going on. CNS stimulants are definately a problem for potentially worsening psychosis.

yes, especially in the beginning, abstinence is really important. it doesn't have to be for ever, but for now, try to take care of yourself.

Because paliperidone is a 5ht-2a blocker (not sure if reverse agonist or antagonist) LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, and DMT are out. Since paliperidone is an antipsychotic I'd really stay clear of most everything until I didn't need paliperidone anymore. Even cannabis is problematic as it increases dopamine in places. I don't know of a safe combo with paliperidone. Benzos probably wouldn't have bad implications with worsening psychosis but you'd have the additive sedation thing going on. CNS stimulants are definately a problem for potentially worsening psychosis.

Oh please. Best anti-psychotic is Etomine. Will knock out an elephant. Don't come with your Quatiapine and Risperidone shit. E-TO-MINE. I've done the legwork, argue if you want but back it up with some double-blind, placebo controlled studies on at least 300+ individuals or a thesis or two (laugh)

If it is for amphetamine complications to full blown psychedelic psychosis, 40-80mg Etomine, pfffff, what Acid Trip?

In all honesty, what works in the long-run is not orienting your mind around how to get high. If you want to be healthy, at this point, it seems that you should investigate non-drug methods of feeling good, take it from a veteran...

Wise words, I had no idea what kind of antipsychotics I was given when I was sectioned so I stuck to booze only for about a month.

unless you know for sure what's going to work or not, don't even think about risking it. Can be some very unpleasant adverse reactions.

So this thread has no more utility. Don't use. That's the answer. Take what you're told to by your doctor. That's about the only advice we can give you.

Status
Not open for further replies.