Recruiting Survey for research work on 'LSD assisted psychotherapy'

Educate123

Greenlighter
Hello,

I'm Utsav Thapliyal, a final year student at Amity University(Noida, India), pursuing my undergraduate degree in Applied Psychology. I am conducting a study to determine whether LSD has any therapeutic potential and if it can be used as a tool in psychotherapy for the treatment of various mental illnesses/disturbances and for the overall well-being of individuals. The study has been approved by Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences.

Participants are invited for this study who have used LSD anytime in their lives. I have developed an open-ended questionnaire. The questionnaire has 2 parts. Part 1 consists of basic information of the participant (age, occupation, etc.) and part 2 consists of six questions regarding the LSD experience of participants on various themes. The questionnaire asks for subjective responses of the participants. It will take no more than 15 to 20 minutes to fill the questionnaire. LSD and other psychotropic substances need to be studied more and your participation for this study will help in getting a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
LINK TO THE SURVEY : https://goo.gl/forms/oBg54wo2TTAkFTrv1

All information you provide will be kept confidential and will not be associated with anyone's name. The other details are provided in the questionnaire.
If you have any further questions concerning this study, please feel free to contact me at : [email protected] or through Bluelight Private messaging.

Best regards,
Utsav Thapliyal