• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What can I say to Dr. to increase my Suboxone precription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyjohni

Greenlighter
Hello all. I'm new here and this is my first post. I've read a lot of post over the years though... ty. I just started the VA Suboxone outpatient program to get off the oxy they've been giving me for years. They gave me my first weeks prescription which is 8mg / 2mg one time a day. I would like to know what I can report back to them next week about how I feel on it and stuff, so I can get 8mgs twice a day. I have a very good friend that needs it bad. I know they are giving some of the other people in my group 16mg a day. I figure it all depends on what I tell them so I can get it adjusted up. I appreciate any help.

Yeah, I understand your dilemma but we're not allowed to give advice about sourcing for yourself let alone sourcing to give your drugs to somebody else. Sorry dude. I wish you and your friend good luck with your recovery from opiates though. You're on the right track getting off oxy though.

Sorry Bobby, we can't help you with this sort of thing because you would be essentially conning your doctor and diverting medication. If you were genuinely ill, try just being honest and tell him your needs. It's best to have your friend get his own prescription.

Status
Not open for further replies.