• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

At which dosage does EVERYTHING become an OEV?

FunDaReav

Greenlighter
1500ug, 900ug, 600ug... then..?
How further down did you experience the allness of visuals:
Coloured blindness!?

At 600 I observed the complete standstill of the OEVs/CEVs,
seeing how the kaleidoscopic fractals merged into one orange/pink diamond.

Would like to take 500 today... but I'm not sure if that happens again.

It more depends on the substance. With LSD OEV I find much harder to achieve. You'd be better off obtaining DMT

800+ mics of ETH lad, I've had the OEV's consume everything, I had to really focus on reality, or it would start melting and warping away into fractals and breathing. Also IV 4 aco DMT gave me a straight breakthrough at 25-30 mgs IV and 40-50 mgs IM.

But like tacodude said, tryptamines seem to be the best bet for open eyed visuals which consume everything. Lysergamides will too, but the doses it takes to achieve this seems to cause a lot of manic behaviour and physical side effects

I think the closest I came to that was a sort of out of body experience. It was my first time on acid. I had 200ug and about three hours in I was standing on some steps and my field of view kind of floated away from me, then slammed back into my body. I didn't feel like I was leaving my body or anything, it was more like a camera was moving or something. It was a bit like watching a film in a dark cinema but the screen kept moving around the wall, it was all black around the edges of what I could see but there was no geometry going on, but I guess if everything was a visual, it would probably all just form one colour. The most extreme open eye visuals I've ever had were on 440ug. I honestly can't remember what happened, I just remember saying to my friend something like 'I can't even begin to explain the absolute army of colours that just assaulted me'. It was a fair bit of my field of vision, but not all of it. Anyway having about 90% of my vision completely obstructed at a dose as low as 200ug makes me think that it could happen at quite a low dosage, maybe 600ug or something. Because the little bit of what I could see on the 200ug was from a different viewpoint than where I was viewing (I was seeing what was in front of me, but it was from a higher perspective), I guess if I wanted to really stretch the premise of the question I could say that counts, but obviously it had barely any patterns or anything so it's not what you were asking at all and doesn't count.

I'm not really sure what you were saying in the post about when you took 600ug but it sounded kind of like you almost had everything completely visual, so maybe a hundred ug higher or so.

High dose tryptamine for me gives me the "idk wtf i am looking at omg" OEVs. Although, I find that the stronger the head trip is, the less you'll be able to focus on (or even care about) the visuals. The times I've taken really high doses of mushrooms and the OEV's were all-consuming, the head trip was so powerful that trying to pay attention to the eye candy wasn't really possible.

High dose LSD (or any psychedelic), and then add some nitrous and you'll have the strongest OEV's you'll ever see. When I want some eye candy, low dose LSD, put a hammock up in a forest and look up through the trees, inhale some nitrous and you can almost create your own fractals at will.

I took 3 tabs at almost 300ug once, and I had some crazy OEVs. I saw a still image of my best friend who was with me, staring through a microscope which we had done previously. No matter where I went, what I did, or if I had my eyes open or not, all o saw was that covering my entire Vision for about 5 minutes lol. I kept yelling at him to clean up his mess haha

Every trips different, albeit similar, I've had roses that seemed lackluster, only to take the same dose again and visually, physically, and mentally got my butt kicked. For me the sweet spot for outstanding visuals that overlays pretty much everything is 6-700 mics but this varies wildly from person to person

max dosage only guarantees blackout - there is no guarantee of any kind of visual at any dosage, however, an immersive visual state often occurs when relaxed.

max dosage only guarantees blackout - there is no guarantee of any kind of visual at any dosage, however, an immersive visual state often occurs when relaxed.

I don't believe I've ever blacked out, and I've taken some heroic doses of tryps and lysergamides.....but I know it can happen

I don't believe I've ever blacked out, and I've taken some heroic doses of tryps and lysergamides.....but I know it can happen
I've never blacked out either, even on doses up to 1mg. But I have had friends push the same dosage and have complete amnesia following the trip. Luckily my tolerance is naturally high

so you have not hit your maximum with your high tolerance.
I am not baiting you to do so because I think it is a waste of time, but your experience is no anomaly to the rule, you have just not hit your limit, and I think that is a good thing in many ways.

I would be interested in discovering why you have this limit, and I think it would be valuable to study both of you if I had a laboratory, since the high tolerance could affect other medical decisions (e.g. anesthesia) and may be significant in other day to day aspects of your lives
e.g.
Kind of work you do
Kinds of music you are attracted to
Kinds of books you read
bike, car, motorcycle
relationship history
legal history (record)
youth challenges
brothers/sisters
family history
school history
medical history

Last edited:
I second the limited to OEVs on LSD/blackout experience. One time I peaked just as Cirque Du Soleil was starting, and the next thing I knew everybody was standing and clapping! Pissed me off:D

I also agree with the shroom mindfuck preventing you from really being able to discern the visuals.

Basically I've had limited luck with visuals, which I've suspected might be related to my aphantasia. I'm in the process of getting some nitrous though...

Although, I find that the stronger the head trip is, the less you'll be able to focus on (or even care about) the visuals. The times I've taken really high doses of mushrooms and the OEV's were all-consuming, the head trip was so powerful that trying to pay attention to the eye candy wasn't really possible.

This has been my experience as well.

so you have not hit your maximum with your high tolerance.
I am not baiting you to do so because I think it is a waste of time, but your experience is no anomaly to the rule, you have just not hit your limit, and I think that is a good thing in many ways.

I would be interested in discovering why you have this limit, and I think it would be valuable to study both of you if I had a laboratory, since the high tolerance could affect other medical decisions (e.g. anesthesia) and may be significant in other day to day aspects of your lives
e.g.
Kind of work you do
Kinds of music you are attracted to
Kinds of books you read
bike, car, motorcycle
relationship history
legal history (record)
youth challenges
brothers/sisters
family history
school history
medical history
This would be a good study, to see if there's any correlation between people with naturally high drug tolerances and their opposites. I'd be interesting in reading more on it :)