• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1000mg MDMA for a night

hardcoreisraelibud

Greenlighter
Hey! I'm new here, first things first- I'm 21 and we are going hard in my country. I see a lot of people here talking about 300 mg of mdma is a lot, LOL. a bit of introduction: %)
In Israel we have a lot of psytrance raves in the open nature. We have a big scene, huge parties (25K for the big ones).
But we also got an underground raves, 1500-900 people, a lot of LSD from all the sides, amazing MDMA, everybody is going hard.
I don't know how you guys in your countries get your mdma but we get it as a kinda crystal.
There are a lot of ways to do it but most people just pounding and smashing it to become powder and then putting it in bottle of water and drinking it the the party.
The second option is to put the crystal in a small rolling paper, wrapping it and drinking it like a pill.

I don't consider myself as a mdma pro but I kinda feeling I am.
My first time was like one year ago with some girl I dated with and we did really small amount. I'd say like 90mg and i felt things but not alot.
My second time was like 4 months ago, amazing party in the lowest place on EARTH. The Dead Sea.
I told my friend that I already tried it so i don't need a beginner amount of the substance. I took like 250mg. FELT FUCKING AMAZING, EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY, I FELT THE AIR IN MY BODY AND THE BASS IN MY HEART!
after 4 hours i took another dose, imma say about another 250mg and i went insannnnnnnnnne! in a good way!
After two months i went to another party, took something like 400mg in one swallow while we were driving to the party! the mdma got me before we even got in =D=D=D that was fucking nuts
and then I got 250mg for another spark

Sounds like pretty much same as here in Finland atleast for hc MDMA rollers. Dosed bit less than a gram last night along with methylphenidate.

Ahh.. To be in the honeymoon stage again.. Your not a pro til you've been doing this for 10+yrs and truly know the substance and scene. The scene sees people like you come and go all the time. Come in strong talking like it's your life and then burn out 2-3yrs later because you didn't respect the MDMA or any other the other drugs and they stop working.

Also if you took 90mg and didn't feel much I'd argue that wasn't good product but that's beside the point.

MDMA tolerance is cumulative and for some seemingly permanent. I'm assuming you don't take antioxidants or avoid hot temperatures or anything that will protect you from the oxidative damage you incur every time you roll. This damage is associated with tolerance and those that don't give a shit are the ones also often complaining MDMA no longer works for them.

It's fun I know but learn to find a dose that gives you amazing results while being as low as possible, less is more and there's kind of a saturation point where more doesn't mean better. Also try going to raves not rolling, most times I go with a tiny bit of speed (like 10mg d-amp) and caffeine and a few drinks and I'm golden for the night. MDMA is meant for a 5-6times a year not every party.

But what do I know, only been doing this for the past 13yrs or so and still going strong.

-GC

Hi mate, welcome to bluelight.

Well I guess your other post was actually genuine... I would just like to posit that referring to the high dosers as 'the hardfellows' (as per other post) comes across as somewhat arrogant and ... overtly optimistic, in the face of genuine threat. Being a 'hardfellow' has nothing to do with it, and whilst you should enjoy the beautiful experiences that you are no doubt experiencing, you need to remember that psychological/physical problems are an absolute reality, as is tolerance/loss of magic issues, and your attitude now does not reflect that attitude you will have if you develop depression/anxiety/whatever (as many people do at some point, especially drug users).

I'm not the type of person to put a downer on recreational drug use or tell people not to do something, so I don't intend to come across as a cunt or anything (genuinely, feel like I'm struggling! :) ), but you've been doing MDMA properly for four months, and the way that you treat the drug now will dictate how it treats you in the future. This is me telling you this as somebody who first took the drug sixteen years ago, regards it very highly, and still has the initial magic (which is quite rare)... treat the drug with respect and you might still have it there for you in a few years time, and not become jaded with it (or it with you!), like the majority of people. Many people stop doing MDMA because the toll is too high/it stops working... the better your approach, the better this pans out.

Now that said, cultural/national attitudes towards MDMA come up here in this forum a lot, and it's very clear that certain countries seem to have a completely different concept of dosing. In the UK people dose pretty high as well (including myself, although more so in the past and these days I only dabble twice a year), and yes we get the 300mg pills and the pure crystals which are quite prevalent across much of the planet at the moment. However, the fact still stands true that your dosing is quite excessive, and you're a relative noob given that your first real experience was only quite recent... and encouraging/recommending noobs to do 300mg (other post) is pretty dangerous/reckless.

Seriously man, look after your health and respect your body and the drug... this forum is full of horror stories (although IME they do not quite reflect MDMA culture in general; just the more negative aspects), but people who approach the drug without adequate respect are often those made to pay.

With regards to the title of your thread, "1000mg MDMA in a night", do you have a question in particular regarding this? All I will say is that somebody from London posted that he was going to do 1000mg in a night the other month, and he hated it, caused himself psychological problems, and ultimately we closed the thread because of the backlash/bad vibes. That said also, yes I have taken 1000mg MDMA in a night, on two occasions iirc, as have other forum members who post here. To me it is just an incredibly more intense version of the lower end of the high dose range; gurning, sprawling about uncontrollably, visual hallucinations, cognitive hallucinations, etc. The comedown is more pronounced and there is far more risk of psychological/physical damage, especially if you live in a hot country. However, it is important to note that my doses were staggered over many hours.

400mg MDMA in one go is imo way too much, and my attitudes are not at all conservative. An average dose is 100-130mg, and I don't see any problems with going upwards of that for an experience user, but I really hope you're not intending to do 1000mg in one go.

I really think that could kill a person, "hardfellow" or not.

Apologies for the negative vibe to my post, I do welcome discussion and I'm happy you're enjoying your foray into the world of MDMA (and the psy! I love it! :) ), but it needs to be said, and you can probably expect some pretty heavy responses from others if previous threads are anything to go by.

I'm just trying to say: respect your health, respect the drug, respect others around you, respect your life, and respect theirs.

Last edited:
What was the point of this?

There is not a single ounce of HR in any of this.

Congratulations on wasting a precious substance.

Please be careful, the 400 mg doses are unnecessary and unhealthy unless you are like 600 lbs

If you are thinking if taking a full gram. Stop. Don't do it.

If you are getting true MDMA there is no need to go over 200 mg

After that the negatives start to outweigh the positives.

As said above.

I once took around 800mg in a night. Long story, very stupid of me though it was partly involuntary. I know it was around 800mg because the pills were tested and confirmed by a lab, 190-210mg spread. It fucked me up so much during and after the roll that I only did that once and never attempted to even get near that amount again. I usually use pretty high doses, 200mg in one go without redose is the sweet spot for me but such a high dose was way too much to handle even for me. It wasn't fun anymore, at some point when I could think clearly for a brief period I was really considering checking myself into first aid since I also passed out/nodded out a few times already. I was hallucinating so bad that I was in an entirely different world in my mind, like dreaming but then while you are dreaming you are also walking around doing weird shit in reality, but you aren't aware you are because you are in a dream. Really fucked up feeling the moment you snap out of that dream and notice you're in the middle of talking to a fire extinguisher, but you can't remember talking to it you just know you were because you snap back to reality in the middle of a sentence. It was bad

I'm saying all this because in my opinion there are only two options: either your drugs are of way worse quality than you imagine, and yes you probably trust your dealer who told you that....blahblah. Unless you have them lab analysed consider all dealer talk straight up wrong, it usually is. That or you have developed such a monstrous tolerance by building up your doses over time that all the empathogenic and loved up qualities of the MDMA will have disappeared by now

Last edited:
When I took around that dose I was at a festival. My lips went blue and people were all either freaked out or laughing at me. I left the festival and went to a friends club night, and I was just lying on a chair on the worst comedown feeling minging with my best mate who took the same dose. I can remember it was easily the worst I'd ever felt, and that was staggered over a day.

There used to be a photo of us lying fucked/passed out on a chair looking like sickly corpses, which was quite well known on a local forum we posted on. This was after the peak/s passed, which I don't remember. Just that the foo fighters were doing a soundcheck, not at all plugged in, and I told my friends they had to turn the speakers up as I couldn't hear the band. There were loads of children with their parents and I was getting (rightly) uncomfortable at the looks I was getting, then that was the nail in the coffin; I can remember loads of people overhearing and looking at me like a total oddball, literally giving off a "keep away from him, children" vibe. I left back to the electronic tent and I couldn't find it because the festival tents kept dissapearing then reappearing.

If I'd done that in one go I'm not sure I'd be here, blue lips can't be a good sign. The photos of me that night have dissapeared, but they'd do wonders in an anti-drug campaign. The way I picture it now I looked like a cross between gollum, an axolotl and a clown, if whatever creature that was happened to be suffering from a long term illness. If I were to describe my friend, imagine Count Dracula after three days in a morgue.

going off topic for a bit, I've always wondered how the hell do drugs make it through israel's infamously tight customs? like, that place has the most effective and throughout customs in the world... how come the psytrance scene flourishes with acid and M?

In addition to what others have said regarding the risks of very high doses, often one can benefit more, therapeutically speaking, from low doses--less than 100, even as low as 60 or 70. Instead of being blasted off to a totally different state of being (as nice as that can be), it puts you in a zone closer to normal, though still very much affected, and so you have awareness of your usual tensions, difficulties, rational mind, etc., and so you can actually work with those things in a way that will stick with you later. I know some of the MAPS research on PTSD has found more healing at 75 mg than 125. If you really want to go nuts, stick with a true psychedelic, where the physical effects are so small and no risk from overdose. But have someone you trust handy, which can make the difference between a bad trip (which can leave mental scars) and a challenging but fruitful experience.

What I'm hearing you say sounds something like a strong addictive impulse. That's tricky, because MDMA is not really addictive in the normal day-to-day sense, but it can become a hyped-up form of escape that one become psychologically, if not physically, addicted to. You can keep jumping into nirvana, but you'll always have to come back for the vast majority of your time and it may not end well. Good luck!

I honestly believe this needs to be done with either a) someone very close to you or b) a therapist, for the lessons to truly sink in. MDMA is too gentle, you're not pushed to face crude things and psychedelic lessons tend to fade away quickly when they're not challenging....

Mexibro, I have come to find this myself, that it really needs to be relational. Do you find psychedelics "stick" done alone? I think even they are more effective done relationally, with a trusted sitter, but your idea is new to me and helpful. Can you elaborate?