• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Weed and addy at the same time?

Bigmickey92

Greenlighter
How would doing Adderall and weed at the same time feel? Would the adderall stop the weed from taking affect or visa versa? Or would it mix well? Also what other drugs would be good to mix with adderall?

(moving from homeless)

Mickey, I saw the thread about your Adderall binge. Smoking weed with it is fine but take it easy with the stimulants.

Just so you know, we try and stay away from making drug recommendations.

To me it was like mixing Cannabis and meth. It was fun up until I lost my marbles. That was in 05. I can smoke meth even tho I don?t and not freak out. But with weed I instantly go into a anxiety fueled trance and my God complex starts coming out.

Fine for most people to mix them, but some people get a bit more paranoid than pot alone.

Will probably increase the euphoria if you're a daily weed smoker if not I'd be careful. Make sure to drink lots of water.

I'm not the biggest fan of weed in general, so maybe it's different for daily smokers, but this combo gave me such bad heart palpitations (from anxiety mixed with the two drugs) that I ended up in the ER freaking out that I was having a heart attack.

I don't find it to be a good combo for me, but I'm not much of a smoker. Pot certainly won't cancel out the speed, although it will subdue aspects of the stimulation, ime.

It's really a matter of personal preference. Some like it and some don't.

I used to enjoy taking some adderall at about 10a an hour after breakfast, and I?d smoke a few one hitters around 2p to stimulate some hunger munchies. I personally like the combo, but I also use a bit less stimulant and a bit less of the weed. Makes for a nice relaxing stimulation. If I had school work to do or whatever, I?d skip the bud until various tasks were completed.