L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Was I Hacked? If So, By Who?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I think hackers set me up to keep me away from the only person that I ever feel that I loved and had a crush on in my life. These people would have to be devious, sinister, and out for personal gain. Just pure evil, perhaps even a shadowy organization that may be affiliated with the Illuminati somehow. Because she was a major figure for the world that hasn't yet been recognized yet, and I have wondered if I may be as well. I feel I have abilities that other humans do not, and we even communicated with one another telepathically. Yet I do not know why they did this to me. I am fucking pissed about this though if it's true that's for sure. She was the only person I cared about, and while I was in the shower, I noticed that she was off my FB all of a sudden out of the blue after I talked to her earlier in the day. I have not told my family, as they wouldn't believe me or perhaps even knew what is going on and just aren't telling me for whatever reason. I didn't believe or imagine that she would ditch me, so I believe that it almost certainly must have been hacking. The night that it happened, I frantically rooted through my computer and found nothing. However, I noticed that it was behaving strangely all of a sudden that night, restarting by itself and doing other things that just didn't make sense. I feel that it must have been compromised as a result of what I saw, such as text being written in a forum box that I did not write. Also, my webcam flickered on a few occasions as I believe whoever did this was monitoring me as well for a reason that I do not know. I don't know if this was for fun and games or to stop us from being together due to some sort of social engineering/political agenda. She is very active in local politics in a town of 8 thousand souls. I am not politically active, but I am a businessman who runs an online businessman. Who do you think would have done this? Perhaps they wanted to stop us from being together in order to stop our collective value to society and humanity at large? Or perhaps they just did this because they thought it was funny or wanted to live stream my reaction to it on some sketchy ass darknet site where the hackers hang out or some shit. Who do you think would do something like this? Oh, and I kept seeing a guy in a brown sport jacket the next day, just at random places the next day. I thought it was weird, but now it seems like he must've had something to do with all this. I just don't know what? Thoughts? This happened two years ago, but now I'm seriously starting to put the pieces together and I realize that I got hacked and fucked over. And I gotta admit it pisses me off but also scares me that I could be getting monitored and shit by some shadowy organization. This is seriously fucked up I must say assuming I'm right in what I have figured out today. There was a tiny, tiny part of me that was suspect before but now I'm remembering it and I'm sure that I was in fact targeted and we were both targeted by hackers that interefered with our online and phone communications to stop us from being together. I live a long ways away, and they knew it would work due to the separation of distance. It's a scary world these days, and apparently I got the short end of the stick here and got fucked over royally....... and we both did. It's fucked up. I realize that I said I'm right about everything, but I have to say I have some doubt in my mind here. But I am 80% sure this is true, but since I'm not 100% I'd be interested in others' opinions on this dilemma.

P.S.

Oh, and to support my Illuminati hypothesis on the issue, I believe that Norton might have lied to me on behalf of the hackers from the mystery organization. I called them up to ask if I was hacked because strange things were happening with my computer, and they checked but said they "couldn't access windows files" because of some sort of corporate agreement. My theory is perhaps that is where the Illuminati hides the bugs that they use for this sort of thing. I checked them myself, but couldn't find anything. Perhaps, it's something else and perhaps I'm wrong but this just seems dodgy as hell honestly. I posted on one of my forums about conspiracy theories and alien abduction and they found the whole thing odd as well, particularly the text typed in the box and the sudden change in computer behavior the NIGHT that I got "ditched". People weren't totally on board with my theory, but a few people including the site administrator felt that something weird might be going on like this. I have to say, it's comforting to think that I actually DIDN'T REALLY get ditched if that's true. But it's also terrifying to think that I'm somehow on the radar of an organization like the Illuminati, if that is somehow the case....... holy fuck that scares the hell out of me honestly 8o But perhaps, that isn't true, I hope to God it isn't, I gotta say. When I think about it, there's no disproving this concerning theory though. If I was, it wouldn't be simply because I was recognized as standing out from the crowd due to my talents and unique ideas as well as having been with someone who was active in local politics who also had unique ideas that would run counter to the NWO type agenda that they're going for.

If the Illuminati were messing with me like this, they could have not only hacked me but also controlled Facebook making it appear to both of us as though we mutually defriended each other abruptly and blocked any messages sent between us not only by Facebook but by phone as well. Effectively preventing us from using any electronics to communicate with one another. Since I live in a different region....... they would have no hesitance as to whether this plan would work to have stopped us from being together. I must say, despite the fact that some may say this is "crazy" and all that........ there's really no reason to disprove it. No evidence against it because since I never ran into her face to face or anything to judge if she was acting like she didn't want to see me and that she just ditched me without saying anything, the most logical thing is that all of my communications have been interfered with by some sort of ultra powerful organization. There's simply no evidence against my theory that I can see and strong evidence for it from my own observations. Plus, that would explain the odd reply to my concern when I called Norton...... because as a major corporation controlled that simply by being a major corporation is probably controlled by the Illuminati/other shadowy overlords according to some theories, they would have told their techs to not check certain files where the Illuminati hides their stuff when they're messing with people for various reasons or doing whatever the hell they were doing 8o I may be wrong, but I must say that my theory makes sense on a purely logic oriented level. Can't say for 100% sure I'm right, but wow....... it explains all the weird stuff that happened around then. The computer malfunctions, the random occurrence of getting ditched, and the fact that it all seemed to happen on THAT night.

Last edited:
LandsUnknown, are you alright? Have you used some substances lately that might cause psychosis?

LandsUnknown, are you alright? Have you used some substances lately that might cause psychosis?

I've actually been awake for a couple of days on stims and didn't sleep the night before either. Should probably go to bed soon when I'm able to, I definitely am not taking any more of anything that's for sure, other than melatonin. As I'm coming down and getting ready to go to bed when I'm able to, I'm beginning to realize how stupid this all sounds. I'm fine and all I think, just very, very sleep deprived and feeling quite out of it at times. I definitely need a good sleep tonight, as I gotta admit I have binged way too hard the last couple days on a bunch of different stuff but I'm sure it's nothing a good sleep won't fix. I was up the night before I started binging though for the most part and only got like 3 hours of sleep that night so I pretty much have been up like 72 hours now........ definitely will need to sleep. This is probably close to the longest I've ever been up, if not the longest. I haven't had any sleep this whole time aside from a couple/few "naps" of tossing and turning in bed and not actually sleeping.

Last edited:
Great that you are feeling better and stopping the binge as well as getting rest.

I am quite sure you already know that sleep deprivation causes some real dark stuff like paranoia to happen.

I am on my second night of not sleeping well because of stimulants as I did some amphetamine during wednesday and MDMA with methylphenidate at thursday with my fiancee and it is taking it?s toll.

Mr. Root, I do believe you may be on to something. Kind of where my thoughts were when I read most of the original post. I do hope sleep helps to clear his mind a bit.

Wow, this is both quite interesting and also quite scary - perfect example of the paranoia and psychosis stimulant binges can produce

Is this what is going on with Alex Jones I wonder...Hard to tell the difference between drug psychosis, nutjobs, underlying mental illness and those allegedly show acting

Just got up now :) Slept a pretty long time and feel fine today. Can hardly believe just last night this was an idea that actually made sense to me 8(

^good to hear man.
take care of your mind - it's the most precious thing you'll ever own
<3
Wow, this is both quite interesting and also quite scary - perfect example of the paranoia and psychosis stimulant binges can produce

Is this what is going on with Alex Jones I wonder...Hard to tell the difference between drug psychosis, nutjobs, underlying mental illness and those allegedly show acting

no, i think alex jones is a charlatan who makes millions of dollars selling bullshit (bullshit ideas and bullshit merch and 'supplements") to gullible suckers. his politics are sick, but i don't think he is.
i mean, he's admitted in Family Court to being an "performer"

Thinking back........ Jesus Christ, this binge was seriously over the top. Not only this, but now I just realized that during that whole 3 days, I skipped breakfast and lunch........ and on at least 2 of the days had only a few bites for a dinner as well. Aside from a few bites for dinner, all that I consumed was beer (which I do drink a good bit but I don't think one can really get proper nutrition from beer alone of course) and of course stims 8o Wasn't even hungry though. Seems like if one were to do that often, they'd probably end up getting serious nutritional deficiencies over time. Since it was damn near impossible to force myself to eat much of the time. Gotta say this turned me off from these sorts of binges, as clearly they're not good for mental or physical health. Never had really been on any sort of binge with little to no sleep like this before, and I don't think it is an experience I care to repeat I gotta say.

Seems like if one were to do that often, they'd probably end up getting serious nutritional deficiencies over time

yep - among other things.
sometimes binges like that can kind of flick a switch - from your normal, "rational" mindset to some really delusional paranoia.

i think an experience like this s a massive warning sign to avoid this in future. it's basically the beginning of psychosis.
so, take it easy man :)

the alcohol made u not see the psychosis as easily for what it was

paranoia is the worst.

to be honest this kid of shit is not really fun its more self destructive. look after yourself. also eat, prob the eating was replaced with alcohol and that makes for even more crazy