• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Question about my wife

Ahmedvalerie

Greenlighter
my wife is on suboxone and take clonazepam, Dextroamphetamine-Amphet Er, Butalbital-Acetaminophen-Ca, Methylprednisolone. She tells me that she is fine and I don?t believe her. How can she be prescribed all these meds?

Hey ahmed, welcome to Bluelight :)

Are you sure she's prescribed all of them legitimately? What conditions does she have?

Really though, I think this is a discussion you should be having with her. We obviously can't answer on her behalf.

these meds sound like things that are prescribed to help! perhaps she is fine BECAUSE she is taking them. unless she is taking them recreationally at large volumes to the point where she is inebriated, I don't think you should be worried.
also agreeing with Festivemeister though, you should really be talking to her about these things.

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Well those meds can be prescribed for pain (suboxone), anxiety (clonazepam), ADD/ADHD (amphetamine ER), Migraines (butabital/caff/acetaminophen), and Inflammation (methylprednisolone)... Now what she's prescribed them for, I don't know.. Maybe you should ask her?

I know I already posted but in case u didn't see it, name's FentGent2018...from Massive Two- Shits...er I mean Massachusetts...where the dope's cheap and you getz nooooo sleep!!!Been posting for years under a pseudonym or two, haha...In the last year or so I've had a couple near-misses that if it were not for the Grace of God and a couple Narcans I really don't think I would be here!!!IMO this site's the best place for discussing drugs and the accompanying hell it brings... Anyways WELCOME!!!!