Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD / 800μg - Experienced - My First Ten Strip

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
Let me preface this entry with wow. Just mother fucking holy tits in space, can LSD trip you the fuck out. I don't know what I was thinking taking this much acid, and I totally want to do it again sometime. For the record, I was 90% certain that the substance ingested was LSD 25 (real, good old fashioned, flower power), and definitely not an nbome, or anything dangerous like that. It was tested by a friend with a reagent, and by me with a black light. Never take a dose this high unless your sure you want to potentially risk your life, as you will think you're dead anyway. The thought of a potential overdose doesn't help, and isn't all that unlikely if you didn't test it. Don't be stupid. Prove to the man that LSD can be ONLY beneficial if's used, respectively.

I regret to inform any who may stumble across my humble trip, that I quite frankly have no idea what half of was spent doing, or what it entailed. The other other half I will recal to the best of my ability. After waiting a while in the snow on a plug I'm growing pretty fond of (he's usually fairly punctual, but there was a some confusion resulting in a delay), I got 6 tabs (alright, not technically a ten strip. I click baited you a bit. Sorry.). Each was rated at 200μg, and was probably no more 150. Hard to say. My dumb ass decided to stick them in my dumb ass. Well, four of them anyway. I sublingualy dosed the other two. And let me tell you, assid is the way to go. Shit hits in like 5 to ten minutes like a pimp slap from Bruce Lee's ghost. Than you having met Bruce lee, proceed to eat to more tabs for some reason.

I go on a walk. It's cold, but I'm high as half the observable universe from my perspective at the time, and don't really care. I'm still not entirely convinced I survived the walk, as I was blinded by visuals, but somehow I felt like I knew where I was going. Maybe I just walked in front of a car, and had the real ego death...

My feet where just bringing me along for the ride. I first found myself atop a parking complex, observing an urban rendition of a masterful landscape. If this isn't the right spot to say supercalafragalisticexpialadosious, I'm not sure what is. Now I'm on some random road, and I should turn around before I wake up with frostbite behind a Burger King. So I walk to a cool smoke spot, on top of a dope building that's east to climb, and smoked a bowl. Weed + Acid = m^2 way before E does. Can't believe I didn't fall off the roof. Not that I'm complaining.

Now that I've made my way home, I think, it's time to jam the fuck out. So I did. Im currently still quite sore after spending what must have been hours dancing practically non stop, driven by the primal euphoria of being a total douch. Before going to bed I had to take a shower as a result of my irresponsible partying, which was fucking awesome. Hot water is just nice, and when your on a fuck ton of acid, forget about it! Thank god I wasn't on mdma, or I would have probably passed out from dehydration.

Recording some jams was very fun. Acid is still to heavy a topic of controversy for me to claim it a performance enhancer, but strictly from a non scientific prospective, I felt as if it was my most complete work to this day. I am filled with content just recalling that sensation. It would be wise to take care not to get carried away by these waves of euphoria, for I can't swim. Still a beautiful memory.

Around here was when reality totally broke down and reassembled, in a super sayen form. This is beyond my ability to effectively describe, but the term satori seems fitting. I was god, and Satan, and I finally accepted how much they love to hate each other, being stuck in the same body for eternity. This was the definition of sublime, better than any dictionary. I felt well rested in the morning, despite having no memory of falling asleep, and still tripping absolute home alone marbles.

The trip was intense. There is no doubt about this. But not at all scary. Just filled will bliss, and acceptance, leaving me with a pleasant afterglow, and a positive outlook on life. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to drop befor taking a ged the next morning though, cause I was tripping dick though the whole test. Thanks for reading, and have pleasant adventures.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably wasn’t a good idea, but hey, it went pretty damn well. It got a little strange, and kinda felt like aliens were operating on me while I was walking to a dope smoke spot, but once I hit the weed... KABOOM! How I didn’t fall over, I haven’t the foggiest. Really kicked it up a notch, while taking, me out of that freaky headspace. I’ve only had an actual BAD trip on shrooms. LSD is just to damn energetic, and not nearly as ego obliterating. A little surprised that if 2g of shrooms can send me to a timeless abyss, how come a ten strip up my bum didn’t even make a wall talk to me. It doesn’t have the same personality, or character of shrooms. Not like meeting god, but just like merging with the air, as if you were lightning. I prefer the cosmic adventure that is shrooms. Though one time on acid I did meet a goddess, but she was very blended with the surroundings, and was really more a pretty painting of a concept than actually someone I could talk to. Shrooms talk. Loudly.

As why the fuck are apostrophes all question marks? Does it do that on computers to, or just the mobile version? Someone should really fix that. It seems kind of disorienting.

As why the fuck are apostrophes all question marks? Does it do that on computers to, or just the mobile version? Someone should really fix that. It seems kind of disorienting.

We all see your apostrophes as question marks too regardless of what we are using (mobile or desktop). It happens when people post from certain Apple products like the newer iphones (I think stuff running ios11). Has something to do with apples newfangled "smart punctuation". The bluelight board doesn't know how to handle it properly it seems.

I believe you can turn off smart punctuation somewhere in your phones settings. It will only fix your future posts though and lots of people will still be posting from iPhones with their smart punctuation still turned on (it is disorienting) so you'll notice it only happens to certain posters.

The bluelight admin dudes said they are working on a fix...

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Those question marks were driving me batty! I'm currently fixing them on all my popular reports.

Great report!!! It all depends on the person on how much lsd can be taken. Ive personally taken 2000ugs and had a wonderful not bad trip at all. A friend of mine took the same 200 ug tabs. He took 400ug and ended up having an ego death experience / bad trip. It all varys from person to person. LSD under 500ug doesnt do much to me other than enhanced thought and wavy walls. Honestly my tolerence is so high right now. 500ug is like a micro dose for me. LOL