• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ok, so maybe I over did it with the addy last for the last 2 days

Bigmickey92

Greenlighter
So on Tuesday I took 60 mg of extended release Adderall orally (this was my first time ever doing Adderall btw) at about 9:30 am then at about 5:30 pm I took 30 mg of the same thing and at 11 pm I snorted 15mg and ate a 15 mg pill at the same time, I didn't sleep at all that night then at 6:30 am on Wednesday I snorted 30 mg and then at 5:30 pm I took 45 mg orally . I've slept about 4 hours since Tuesday and I've only eaten 1 piece of pizza (I usually eat a lot but I'm just not hungry) and ive been getting really bad cramps all over my body, I lose my train of thought some times when I'm in the middle of a conversation and I've been feeling really nauseous on and off. My question is this normal for the amount that I took? Or is something wrong? I don't have a lot of experience with adderall but if someone can respond ASAP I would really appreciate it. Thanks !!

It's very much normal mate. Stop taking the adderall.

You need to sleep most of all, but also eat and drink normally.

Adderall does not supply your body with proper nutrients and calories to burn, it merely forces your brain to pump out as much dopamine and norepinephrine as it can. Even those will begin to be used up and you will quickly sink into a state of disorientation/dysphoria. You definitely at least need to eat if you're going to binge that long. I don't care if you're not fucking hungry, or your body isn't hungry, eat the damn spaghetti!

You want the most out of your Adderall? Don't pull all nighters on it! I guarantee you'll feel better using it the morning after a good nights rest of 7-8 hours sleep. I don't take adderall anymore, because if I take any of it past 4pm I'm most likely not sleeping until 3am if that.

So yes CFC above is right. Stop taking the adderall. Eat the biggest healthiest meal you can manage (good source of protein to negate muscle deterioration, lots of carbs like rice or pasta, and a nice bit of fruit or salad for the vitamins you've depleted after not eating for two days)!

It's very much normal mate. Stop taking the adderall.

You need to sleep most of all, but also eat and drink normally.

Yup. We get some esoteric threads here sometimes, but luckily, this is pretty black and white. It's probably not the Amphetamine causing most of your problems, but the sleep deprivation associated with it. That's what really takes people down. Even two nights without sleep can make you non-functional.

Get some sleep, eat and hydrate. Don't continue with more speed.

Alright thanks for the advice guys I'm start doing all of that but how long should I wait till I do it again?

Dude with stimulants it always ends bad. Please do yourself a favor and try to cut back at least. Read my meth induced psychosis in best of Bluelight. I?m not saying I?m a saint. In my life one thing led to another and here I am 32 years old and in massive mental anguish.

I reaped what I showed all those years. I totally get wanting to escape I really do. I just never want anyone going down the road I did.

Dude with stimulants it always ends bad. Please do yourself a favor and try to cut back at least. Read my meth induced psychosis in best of Bluelight. I?m not saying I?m a saint. In my life one thing led to another and here I am 32 years old and in massive mental anguish.

I reaped what I showed all those years. I totally get wanting to escape I really do. I just never want anyone going down the road I did.

Preach. I've been a hard-drug user for over a decade; since I was 14. I've used everything. I've been dependent on Alcohol and Opioids both in the past. I've used my fair share of stimulants, all pharmaceutical because I'm from New England and we don't have Methamphetamine really. My point is, I've done a lot of and been addicted to, different things and I just don't understand how stimulant users do it.

I'm down. All the way down after one night of no sleep on Amphetamine. I feel like the wind could blow me over. I've never understood how people can go for weeks on this stuff. I am not judging, but in my mind, it does not compute. I've used Opioids for years, as I've said and in general, it's been manageable. I won't lie, of course there are ups, downs and just plain shitty times, but you can survive on Opioids for your entire life if you have willpower and money. For your entire life.

Yeah, you took dosages that are what I personally would consider to be way too high. I have taken this much before, but I had a very similar experience. Prior to having a prescription and thus medical advice on adderall dosage (that admittedly I don't always follow precisely as I take it when I need it rather than everyday), my dealer who sold me the pills in college told me to take similar amounts to this. And my experience was no fun, to say the least. And pretty much exactly the same. Don't take anymore adderall, as it will only exacerbate the problem and worsen the ensuing crash even more. I don't use adderall recreationally. I use it to improve my overall functioning, and I only typically take 20 or perhaps 30 milligrams of adderall at the most, though even the 30 mg gives me a bit of a crash at times when I do that. If I take more than that, I find that the effect on my performance doesn't improve but unfortunately the side effects do. If you overdo it with adderall, simply getting good sleep, eating well, and staying hydrated as well as NEVER taking more adderall if you are crashing like this will ensure that you won't have any serious issues IMO. The problems of adderall (or any stimulant) is primarily sleep deprivation, which is cumulative. So, if you keep taking it and taking it and becoming sleep deprived, you'll have problems. If you stop taking adderall and rest along with getting hydrated and drinking enough fluids, you'll be okay I think.

I'm crashing from a different stimulant and feeling similar to you. I also have had little sleep. The stim I took was an RC that's extremely similar to meth. I also did take my adderall today, after I felt a bit "tired" after crashing when I woke up from the other stuff. So, it's quite a similar situation. I feel somewhat better now, though I have had some alcohol (doesn't exactly do anything for you physically but takes your mind off a crummy feeling crash like I have). Unfortunately, I'll say that this RC that I took sucks and is best avoided as my "high" was merely being hyperactive and very irritable. Last time I took it, it was good....... this time it wasn't. I haven't slept much lately as I did psychedelics as well the night prior to doing this. So, I have only had like a few hours of sleep for several nights kind of like this...... and a ton of stuff in my system. It fucking sucks right now though, but the whole stimulant crash is kind of like gravity IMO. It happens for EVERYONE who overdoes it, every single person....... and what goes up must come down. So, the more you take and the greater the high, the greater the crash. I will admit that I really do admit that this pharmacological "gravity" of sorts didn't exist....... as then one could enjoy the ups without the downs. But unfortunately it doesn't work that way. And IME and from everyone I know who also takes stims either for fun or to improve performance, if you take ANY more stims while crashing, it is a VICIOUS cycle. The next crash is worse than the first one and so on...... leading to crappy, substandard "ups" and even more miserable and fucked up "downs" than ever. Stimulants have negative side effects, but fortunately the negative effects are very predictable.

I'm sure I'll be fine as well, but the whole RC thing is a little weird for me TBH 8( I'm assuming that said RC follows the same physical laws so to speak as regular amphs. Yet this crash does really fucking suck. Probably just paranoid and still tweaking a bit, but still I definitely either will never take this stuff again or will take in the AM when I am able to get a good sleep. Because taking this shit too late in the day is only trouble. Same for the OP with the adderall, the dose at 5:30 PM was very late in the day, and it makes sense that you didn't sleep at all last night. Taking an XR of 45 mg at 5:30 basically gurantees little to no sleep for anyone. All in all, I enjoy stims....... yet at the same time I find them a rather crappy substance. I know that seems contradictory, but that's just the nature of the beast it seems from my experience and other folks I like who take them.

Preach. I've been a hard-drug user for over a decade; since I was 14. I've used everything. I've been dependent on Alcohol and Opioids both in the past. I've used my fair share of stimulants, all pharmaceutical because I'm from New England and we don't have Methamphetamine really. My point is, I've done a lot of and been addicted to, different things and I just don't understand how stimulant users do it.

I'm down. All the way down after one night of no sleep on Amphetamine. I feel like the wind could blow me over. I've never understood how people can go for weeks on this stuff. I am not judging, but in my mind, it does not compute. I've used Opioids for years, as I've said and in general, it's been manageable. I won't lie, of course there are ups, downs and just plain shitty times, but you can survive on Opioids for your entire life if you have willpower and money. For your entire life.

That's the odd thing, with adderall I could only stay up 2 days max and that was 46 20mg tablets in that 2 days. That's 960 mg of adderall, nowhere near sustainable. With meth it was cheaper, stronger, and worked much better. The further you fall into that the more of yourself that you lose.

That's the odd thing, with adderall I could only stay up 2 days max and that was 46 20mg tablets in that 2 days. That's 960 mg of adderall, nowhere near sustainable. With meth it was cheaper, stronger, and worked much better. The further you fall into that the more of yourself that you lose.

I agree. I feel like at some point, one could be "awake" from binging on adderall. Yet if it was past say the 2 day mark or probably even earlier, you'd be basically a zombie and feel tired but just be unable to sleep and feel quite bad. With meth/meth-like RCs/other amphs stronger than adderall, one could theoretically stay up for an infinitely long period of time....... and essentially be a sleepwalking zombie yet feel totally confident and not feel like a sleepwalking zombie. Times during tests or whatever when I stayed up all night from adderall, by the end of the night I certainly did NOT feel good at all. I felt awful and like absolutely like shit despite redosing in the AM for a test or whatever. With other stims, I have stayed up all night and woken up feeling like a boss. Though, I almost certainly wasn't "all there", as you'd imagine. I'm sort of in that headspace right now from an RC I took, though I can't imagine getting to that sort of space from adderall alone personally. Though, I'm sure some people would. And binging on stims is generally a bad idea and not recommended whether it is adderall, meth, or anything else. But my experiences are similar.

Adderall didn't even keep me awake after the 2 day mark.

UPDATE: thanks guys, I finally got through it. Yesterday I finally came down and today I ended up just feeling like i had the flu all day. But then I ended up sleeping for like 6 hours and I ate some food and had a lot of water and now I'm feeling a lot better. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I kept taking it but I guess my addy filled brain just thought it would be a good idea. Tbh tho I really did like the high I just didn't like the end result of the binge. So I think going on I'm gonna continue to do it but just no where near that much. How long should I wait tho until I do it again? I feel fine rn but I also just got done feeling the shit affects of the binge yesterday (it's like 2 am rn) and idk what the half life on Adderall is so what would be a good time to pick it up again ?

Ya keif if I would of listened to my body I wouldn?t of suffered like I did in 05. Now I just stay away from that crap like a plague.