• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Wheel filter question, shot stuck in filter?

DopaminePrincess93

Bluelighter
I back loaded two 50mg demerol into a 1cc luer lock added 40 units of water to it then attached a Whatman 1.5inch .22 pore size wheel filter. I shook up the syringe for a few minutes then let it sit a while. When it came time to push the solution through the filter and into my u100 the entire shot went into the filter and nothing came out. This didn't happen when I used a half inch wheel filter. To get the shot out I removed the wheel filter and added 40 units of water to the luer lock at a time pushing water into the filter in between each time. It took maybe 80 units of water on top of the original 40 to get my shot to come through the filter which ended up being around 50 units. I hit the vein perfectly, flagged and slowly injected. I felt a slight warmth in my face and a very light opiate buzz. Can it be that 100mg of demerol is that weak or is it more likely my dope was stuck inside the wheel filter. I used air to push 10 more units through the filter after that and banged it... Think it added a little something. Still in disbelief though I decided to push an entire cc of water through the wheel filter and it filled another u100 with 70 units I shot that as well. Is it perhaps I'm resistant to demerol or that the doses were just split up between shots? It almost feels like a 50mg demerol 30 unit shot that was a partial miss got me higher ( the 30 unit shot was 1 week and a half ago). Any tips, thoughts or advice is highly appreciated.

I've never injected this drug so I can't help you with that part. But the few times I've had Demerol were pretty underwhelming.