• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylphenidate + MDMA

MrRoot

Bluelight Crew
Would it be safe to take 56mg Concerta along with 3mg/kg dose of MDMA?

Are there any known interactions?

I?m just wondering why you?d bother with this combo? Just skip the methylphenidate the MDMA will be great on its own.

I would agree, ime methylphenidate is just awful, I would just stick with the mdma man.

To answer your question though I didn't find anything other than a couple erowid experiences.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about getting some more energy from that combo as MDMA is really couchlocking for me nowadays and we have thought about getting into night club.

I didn't find any adverse reactions in my search, and the erowid experiences were positive, I might try a little less than 56 mgs, other than that I think you'd be ok.

Try to go low on both the MDMA and methylphenidate doses at first, just to see how it goes. For future reference, do not mix amphetamine/adderall and MDMA. That can be very taxing on the brain.

Try to get some sleep as well, very important not to pull all nighters when MDMA is involved.

Thanks for the input cotcha, couldn't have said that better.

I won't be overdoing it as I don't intend to redose and as for your inputs I'll drop the MDMA dose to a 2mg/kg but the methylphenidate is in a constant release form and IDK how cutting the pill would affect it's absorption.

Thanks for your input. I try to get some few hours nap before taking those as I only slept like less than 5 hours last night as my RLS was quite severe and I ended up browsing the Internet until 3AM.

Probably we'll end up going to night club for just few hours and then it is pizza, sauna, some cuddling and sleep (along with 1mg clonazepam).

I am not planning on drinking alcohol a lots either. Maybe few pints or similar.

A sauna on MDMA, especially with methylphenidate, is a very bad idea. Keep your body temperature low. When damage occurs to brain cells on MDMA it is because of overheating.

Take a rain check on the sauna.

Well everything turned out fine although we did use sauna but after ten or so hours after taking MDMA so no problems about overheating.

There were -29 degrees celsius outside and it was nice to cool off at the balcony of that night club when rolling :)

Methylphenidate definately gave some more energy but also I couldn't sleep at all.