• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Saving Wax Concentrate?

mp44god

Bluelighter
This wax is leaking out of the cartridge, is there any way of saving it other than smoking it with a pen/rig? Can I pour it on some random herb and let it dry, then smoke it?

This wax is leaking out of the cartridge, is there any way of saving it other than smoking it with a pen/rig? Can I pour it on some random herb and let it dry, then smoke it?

So when I had a shitload of homemade oil made from homemade wax (keepin' it ghetto) I would waste the hell out of the stuff finding new ways to use it. One of my absolute favorites was to roll a blunt, coat about half of the blunt with juuuuust enough oil to make the paper slick but not drip down or saturate the leaf, and then table-rolling a Raw paper around the blunt. Let dry for 20-30 minutes and light up. The high isn't insane or anything, but oh my god those were the sweetest, best-tasting sessions I've ever had, and the things burn for god damn ever, too.

So when I had a shitload of homemade oil made from homemade wax (keepin' it ghetto) I would waste the hell out of the stuff finding new ways to use it. One of my absolute favorites was to roll a blunt, coat about half of the blunt with juuuuust enough oil to make the paper slick but not drip down or saturate the leaf, and then table-rolling a Raw paper around the blunt. Let dry for 20-30 minutes and light up. The high isn't insane or anything, but oh my god those were the sweetest, best-tasting sessions I've ever had, and the things burn for god damn ever, too.

Lol that reminds me of at my old dispensary, we got in this rosin which was just no good to dab, and we had like 3 grams of it as samples so we rolled it out reeeally flat, rolled a nice j, and used parchment paper to roll the rosin onto the outside of the joint. Let it cool in the shatter fridge for a few minutes and the parchment comes off easy and we're left with a rosin-wrapped joint. Sprinkle on some kief and hoo boy shit's deadly. Burns forever, watch out for dripping oil though haha

update: I let it dry on some green tea leaves and it definitely will get you stoned.