• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax and Klonopin together, feel nothing?

aRegularOldPlumbus

Greenlighter
First off, im prescribed 4mg of klonopin a day, been on this for almost a year. I woke up today and immediately took 6mg of xanax, and about an hour later 2mg of klonopin. I'm prescribed 4mg of Klonopin a day and i take it regularly. Surely this mixture would have me feeling something, right? Or does tolerance build that fast? I haven't taken xanax in a couple of months, although I do take 4mg of klonopin a day. My buddies get floored/blacked out off of 2-4mg. Is this just all a tolerance issue? and is it even worth taking more in the future knowing id have to take at least 8-10mg of xanax and 2-4mg of kpins just to get off? It pisses me off cuz i cant afford it anymore. 3/4 a bar used to knock me the fuck out... Even mixing alcohol doesn't do much. I can body a 5th of henny on 4mg of klonopin or xanax and have a regular night of partying. This kinda sucks, in terms of recreational use. I take my Klonopin as prescribed and Xans for fun. Ugh, so annoying.

The only other combo Ive found that works is opiates like hydrocodone and klonopin gets me to nod off, haven't tried hydrocodone with xanax before tho.

Smoking a shit ton of weed doesn't increase any noticeable effects either, in fact I barely even feel high mixing 6mg of xanax, 2mg of kpins and 2 blunts to the face. Fuck me right?

Ugh. I know its tolerance. Or maybe I'm numb or some alien.8)

Considering taking a single shot...

:Note this post was written under the influence so it makes sense to me but I could just be having delusions of sobriety, but I highly doubt it. My minds right, Im fully aware

Last edited:
before tolerance came along I enjoyed 1-2bars much more than anything over 3. Benzos have this evil little side effect where the more fucked up you?re on them the less you feel it. Please don?t mix with opiates trying to chase a buzz. I?ve spent half a decade dependent on either both or one or the other. I can never seem content on high dose Benz. 60ms of oxy and I?d be having a good time, 60mgs of oxy+2mg Xanax and I?m looking through medicine cabinets and shit. I wonder what about them causes such gluttony? I would think it?s just something that happens to me but but considering half of my small ass town has shoplifting charges they caught while blacked out tells me otherwise.

My advice: Smoke some ganja and try to put all the other drugs you could be ripping and robbing for out of your head. You really don?t want to end up with a dual dependency and as those dose are relatively high, a fatal OD would not be a far reachwhen mixed with opiates Stay safe<3

Last Edit(promise): If you are ?bodying? a fifth of eighty proof with any amount of benzos on a regular basis then yes your tolerence is probably shooting way up there. Though I still think your issue is being too fucked to know it

Last edited:
Def' tolerance..

Lower your base dosage to something reasonable for a week or two, your tolerance will lower with decreased dose.