Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DPH / 350mg + DXM - First Time - They Need Me

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
Everyone who know what a deliriant is has probably wanted to try one at some point. I was definitely no exception. One of my friends advised me to mix it with a similar dose of DXM, so I did. Oh, Walgreens, I?m sorry I keeps stealing drugs from you. Anyway, I was planning on getting some Lucy too, but my disorganization messed up that plan. I was scared to try DPH. DXM and LSD is supposed to be awesome (which makes sense), and I probably wouldn?t have taken the DPH had I got the acid.

I extracted the DXM HBr (technically it was DXM citrate post extraction), because the only cough syrups I could find that day had guaifenesin. Regardless, I stil had an upset stomach for an hour or two. I took the DXM first. Probably in about the400 to 450mg range. The DPH still hit me much faster than the dex. Not there?s a problem with that. It gave me the opportunity to acquaint mysel with the feel of the trip before the peak.

My body felt somehow different, and any bright colors would radiate in a very hard to describe way. It felt kind of mischievous, but not at all demonic or anything like that. All and all, the visuals were probably the most intense I?ve ever had. They weren?t entirely meaningless either, though I think DXM alone is probably more introspective. DPH can be incomprehensibly beautiful at time (at least with DXM), but probably generally not ass deep as a classic psychedelic.

For a long while I was just getting impatient and wanting to take more Benadryl, and it?s probably good I didn?t. Within the hour I?d be a fully delusional amnesiac. Little pockets of space time would open like a dream where I would have many encounters with people. Some were made up, and others were real. They all represented something different, and worked together, like chakras. Unfortunately I can?t remember a damn thing about the peak. Right before the peak on the other hand, I remember some cool shit.

The fist real hallucinations were humanoid shadows moving across my walls, crying out to me for help, without making a single sound. If I?m being honest, this freak me the fuck out. Them not being demons is reassuring and all, but it made me feel powerless being unable to free them from whatever prison they were in. I shed a tear out of my love for the ones trapped, and out of anger at whoever did this. Now I am becoming aware of the possibility that they were paying for the crimes the spirits committed in life. My anger was directed at samsara itself, rather than an a single deity. What could those shadows have possibly done to deserve that fate? Maybe they were of the Buddhist hungry ghost realm, paying their karma.

The visuals were distinctly 3 dimensional at this point, and decorated my dark beadroom in such a way that the gray hanging flickering masses that occasionally manifested into insects and animals. The one I recall the best was when a mass hovering above me rearranged itself into a cobra. It looked like a cobra made of graphite granules. It was getting ready to attack me, so I have choice but to charm the snake with my chi. The snake danced away until I stopped, when it decided to strike. It passed right through me. I finally understand what this drug is all about. To an outside observer this probably looked like someone swatting at the air after looking at it terrified.

All and all it was a pleasant experience. Very mystical, and just the right amount of eerie to keep you alert. I didn?t actually encounter very many shadow people, but I did encounter a shadow of my dead cat. Absolutely no part of me expected this. She told me something telepathically, which I forget right as I got out my notes to write it down.

My memory is still too clouded for me to remember any other details. I have to say, I liked this combo quite a bit, and will definitely do it again. Just be carful not to hurt yourself, and you will probably be happy you tried it once. Thanks for reading.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_diphenhydramine
substancecode_deliriants
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post more if you recall.

So, even loving dph and dxm (hundreds of time at low doses ,) your definition of pleasurable kinda made me laugh because the idea of hallucinating snakes shadow people and insects sounds like a nightmare

Man, I must have been super baked writing that grammar mishap. Too lazy to edit it right now. I remember once the DXM peaked, I would fall into these strange pocket dimensions, where I would have full conversations with hallucinations. This was confusing. When I realized none of it happened, it really threw me off. The only reason I didn’t freak out with the shadow people and insects was just because I still knew I was on drugs. I’m a little scared to try this shit again. The hallucinations were seriously cool though. Kinda like what I always would imagine schizophrenia to be like. Don’t ever try dph without expecting a long ass hangover, by the way.