• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylphenidate Redosing

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmellyburnout69

Greenlighter
So I got a whole script of concerta er, the ones that are a pain in the a*s to snort . But snorting is my favorite ROA so I removed the time release binder with a razer. However Ive been binging for almost a whole day straight and im trying not to blow a whole script in a day. Ive already eaten 6 54 mg pills in the past 12 hours and sleeping or coming down is not something I wanna do. I know that ritalin is very bioavailable when insufflated. So would it be beneficial or even worth my time to just do bumps of the stuff every ten or fifteen minutes to redose like one would on cocaine? I started the day off with no tolerance. Or would it be better to just rail the whole thing and be done with it. Im trying to be conservative and retain a mild comfortable high not be totally spun out of my mind. So basically what im asking is doing bumps of methylphenidate gonna help me stay up if I redose and do a point every 5-10 minutes? Trying to conserve and stretch out my bag the best I can.

So, Mr. Burnout, if I may call you that. Firstly, I need to welcome you to the forums, Bienvenue as the French would say. What I need for you to do man, is get to know our policies and our philosophy. As we are human, there is ultimately a subjective aspect to what we do. Who actually decides what is and is not "right". We try our best, but I digress.

We are a Harm Reduction forum. Basically, we don't encourage drug use or "partying" or anything like that. We have accepted the fact that human beings are going to use drugs. All we can do once they have made that decision, is to help them do so as safely as possible. With this in mind, being that we are here for the health and well-being of our community, we need to reserve space on the front page for genuine issues regarding HR attention.

I understand that you want to get high. I'm not knocking you. I love to get high myself. The thing is, getting high and experimenting with drugs is your adventure and yours alone. You need to decide what is and is not "right" for you. I personally would recommend against redosing Methylphenidate.

Methylphenidate can be quite abrasive when misused. It's similar to Amphetamine in effect. It is a stimulant, but compared to Amphetamine, there is a great deal of Peripheral Nervous System stimulation; tremor/anxiety/sweating/bruxism/trismus etc. When you begin to escalate dosage, you are going to experience more negative effects and it can actually turn into a very bad time even when you're high.

For your own good, I would stop where you are, once it's over, get some rest, eat, sleep etc. then you can decide when your next stimulant usage will be. This is the HR advice we give to everyone who abuses stimulants. Part of maintaining functionality and sanity is by recharging in between usage.

Keeping in mind what I said earlier, we're not really into fielding threads that are nothing more than trying to get higher. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.