• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine -- LD50, But within a 24 Hour Period?

Michael_25

Bluelighter
I read that the LD50 for codeine is about the 850 mg mark. However, does that mean 850 mg in one dose, or just spread out throughout the day (i.e. the day being 24 hours)? For instance, I woke up at about 10am and took my 450 mg dose. However, I still have T3s left. If I were to take another 450 mg in 12 hours (i.e. 10pm), would it be safe? The accumulated dose would be 900 mg, thus surpassing the LD 50 of the drug. Can anyone attest to its safety (or harmfulness)?

The ceiling dose is somewhere between 450-850mg. I never found much benefit beyond 800mg per dose. I was taking 2400mg a day tho alongside DHC. If you've got a tolerance maybe go for ~600mg, with a redose after 4-6 hours. If you haven't got a tolerance stay below ~800mg total.

The ceiling dose is somewhere between 450-850mg. I never found much benefit beyond 800mg per dose. I was taking 2400mg a day tho alongside DHC. If you've got a tolerance maybe go for ~600mg, with a redose after 4-6 hours. If you haven't got a tolerance stay below ~800mg total.
Thanks, Hunter. Also, I generally just use room-temperature water -- I don't put the solution in the fridge or freezer, but the remaining liquid after the CWE is quite clear.

I'm a little anxious coz some guy in another old thread said you should use ICE cold water, and that a clear liquid does not mean you have extracted the APAP/Paracetamol. What do you and others think? I use a simple set-up: clear glass, dampened coffee filter suspended around the glass, and the solution is just poured through and I wait 30 minutes or so for it to finish. However, even though I've used this method well over a hundred times, I still get anxious.

Putting it in the freezer is always going to be best, however if it's clear that's normally a good indicator that you've got out most of the paracetamol/apap.