• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Sooo...anyone else enjoy abit of WoW and narcotics?

wheaters

Bluelighter
EU player here, recently thought ide ask if anyone enjoys playing WoW at all (i know few these days" but i often find if i have a day off and no plans indulging in a bottle of whisky or even just microdosing some acid, and then i realise its 12 hours later and ive basically accomplished nothing in game, without even mentioning in life that day ha.

Just fell curious so i thought ide beg the question ;) .

lol, nice avatar... PAGING CFC

- uhhhhhh, WoW is a narcotic last i checked. Please refrain from mixing doses as it cross interacts with most drugs.

Marijuana is safe.

lmaoz^

Yeah, I was definitely addicted to it. I quit cold turkey right before Wrath of the Lich King came out.

what is it like now wheaters?

lmaoz^

Yeah, I was definitely addicted to it. I quit cold turkey right before Wrath of the Lich King came out.

what is it like now wheaters?

It's pretty nice, they've got balloons down here.

Do they float?

and are they still making the classic pre-expansion WoW thing?

Yeah theyre going ahead with it along side the next x-pac :)

jim-nabors-c.jpg

Not WoW, but a lot of FPS like CoD. Started with coke socially with some friends, then by myself in a dark room playing while on oxy for hours on end.

I once had a significant WoW problem and mixed with all manner of drugs and of course alcohol, spent months of my life waking up, light a spliff, shot of vodka, log in and do some mats farming ready for that night of raiding. We were a hardcore EU raiding guild so it was 5/7 nights a week. Think I was the only one so laid back, I discovered a fair number of the other healers were into speed or coke.

Ive kept buying the expansions since those days but haven't been properly hardcore since the end of Wrath days really, maybe when I've sorted out my life a bit I'll reactivite, got loads of mad rare mounts etc, would be quite nice to see some of those.