• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Sex ED. ?

Iwanttobefree

Greenlighter
Is it possible to have too much sex on meth ? Why does my body go through phases of super out of control to don't fucking touch me! I'm absolutely so dry from sweat and cum... but my BF is crazy horny, until about 3 hours later when meth dick sinks in! Besides the obvious to stop having sex and drink more water ( I'm drinking like 3 64 oz cups! ) how can I help this from happening! My body and vag are seriously exhausted but my libido is through the roof, I can't even have stuff touching me or i'm instantly craving sex... It's getting outta control. Then the next second I am hissing like a damn cat and telling him to not fucking come near me like sex is the anti-christ!

Last edited:
I think the only thing about too much sex is minor physical things like being raw.

The only way you aren't gonna be so horny is to stop doing so much meth or if you keep doing it long enough then you probably won't get horny much less any other good effects.

I get overly horny on Stims too,,but as soon as I cum it's like an instant overload and the comedown hits before I can clean my mess up.