View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

LSD dosage

Star winx

Bluelighter
Hi I'm a long time Bluelighter 2001 (lost my password) So here I am lookin like a newb but serious question. What is the average dose of a single blotter. 100-150 micros? I know in the 90's it seemed much lower. Has it really gone up that much or is that rare?8(

A typical blotter (advertised at 100 micrograms) should, in reality, be closer to about 70 or so.

Of course there is a huge variance here, both from unevenly laid blotters as well as scummy dealers. I believe LSD off the darknet is probably more reliably dosed than what you get on the street.

On the plus side, it certainly seems that there is much more genuine LSD going around than there was a few years ago, where you'd constantly be running into blotters containing the much more dangerous NBOMe-type RC's (there's still some NBOMe and the occasional DOx blotter around, but it is nowhere near as prevalent as it used to be).

There was a DEA report some time ago that pegged 95% of 'street tabs' as being dosed between something like 35 and 85 micrograms, when they contained genuine LSD. This stat has probably changed some in recent years in a positive trend, but I still don't bother with street tabs personally. Almost every street dealer I've spoken to has advertised their tabs as 2-300+ mics per tab, called it double or triple dipped, or other BS marketing tactics.

As Hodor said you have much better chances on the deep web for getting what you pay for, particularly when dealing with smaller quantities like a few tabs. Because they are slightly more accountable, other people will leave bad reviews if the guy's stuff is bunk.

In terms of what is the average dosage offered on the deepweb, I would say 150-180 micrograms seems to be the more common dosage advertised. I think it must be easier to get more money for stronger tabs online vs on the street, where 1 tab = 1 tab, so that's another factor in favour of the deep web.

I only buy from dn. I remember dealers saying ''double dipped'' etc. I tried one of the new ones and it really was good. I underestimated dosage. I was expecting a 90's type so I took 2. Balls deep. Much stronger than 20 years ago. BTW how long have the double sided prints been around? A friend claimed these are normal. I actually use to deal in late 90's early 2000's and never seen double side print up until this year. Thanks for your very good answers. ;)

I've never seen double-sided prints. I wouldn't consider that particularly unusual but it does raise the question of why they would bother. It's not like it changes the value of the blotter