• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Advice asap please!! Meth shot

Thxguy2332

Greenlighter
I just took a shot of crystal. The site swelled up. It doesn't burt, im scared i missed the vien. But i feel really lit

If it is painless, you didnt miss.

Did u use a fresh needle ?

It doesn't always hurt bit usually does. U might have hit the vein but came.out or pushed to fast. Always go slowly and check half way to make sure your still in fully and registering blood. Also give a you a change to access your tolerance and prevents od missed shots ect...it sucks getting to much blood in needle and having to surrender the rest of the shot but it's better then risking missing, blowing vein or shooting coagulated blood. Just toss it and booty rocket it,lol. For the swelling hot compress or towel and massage whatever is causing the swelling away from skin and back into body. Heat does wonders then I've for 30 to bring down inflammation. Should prevent any negative side effects of you happened to miss some of the shot which it seems u might have

IDK, you could've missed JUST ENOUGH for it to swell up... Is it all red and hot to the touch? I've missed a few times & it #1- Felt like I literally shot fire mixed with Cayan pepper in my veins.. #2- Swelled up like crazy & skin around the miss was really red/pink & hot to the touch, & #3- Didn't get high from it..

Definitely keep washing the area and applying a hot or cold compress - Alternd