View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need help with dxm extraction

DextroGod

Greenlighter
So, this is my first time ever using this website so I?m sorry if I?m posting in the wrong forum. However, jack sparrow has been searching up ways on how to do the cold water extraction with NyQuil pills as jack doesn?t have anything else at the moment (he recently lost his job and doesn?t have money to spend on pure dxm) so jacks question is, if he does the cold water extraction with NyQuil pills, which contain 325 mg acetaminophen, 15mg of dextromethorphan HBR, and 6.25 mg of doxylamine succinate, if he collects the powder on the bottom when the process is finished, will there be any of the other ingredients still present in the powder? Also jack would like to know how much water he should use as he is new to this process.

Jack is trying to do this tonight so if anyone could help jack that would be great.

I don't know exactly how much water it would take to do but honestly your best bet for finding that out is to just Google it. but make sure you research the process %100 because not all information you'll find is gonna be real ( big surprise there ) but as
Far as your second question about the purity of the powder the answer is sadly,. No. Chances are if your not a professional scientist and if your not using professional equipment then your probably not gonna have %100 dmx. How ever I would recommend jack sparrow still goes through with the process because the dmx you get is still gonna be a lot more pure then it is in it's pill form. I hope this helps you out P.S I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life but dmx is a really addictive drug And if you use it too often you can do a lot Damage to your body. That's not to say it can't be enjoyed safely but if your looking for an every day thing then dmx is definitely NOT the way you wanna go. Good luck and let us know how it works out for you!!

Thanks man, jack did some research and found out the cold water extraction doesn?t even work for dxm!! (Unless it?s the only ingredient) silly jack. However, jack has been doing dxm every few months for years and he was addicted at one point. But jack hated feeling like a zombie everyday so he stopped.

There used to be a dxm handbook website that had safe use and extraction info. I don't recommend using DXM... If you can't figure out how to obtain anything else than you're really not educated enough to use substances as an intoxicant

I don't recommend using DXM... If you can't figure out how to obtain anything else than you're really not educated enough to use substances as an intoxicant

Some people are in situations where they can't place mail orders and don't trust street dealers. There's not all that much wrong with DXM when used occasionally, I enjoy it quite a lot, the only real downside is the GI distress IME

Sorry that didn't work out man, I honestly never attempted the cold water extraction process but i know people who have and I've heard about as many success story's as I've heard failure. if your looking for a cheap high you should invest in a juul vaporizer. It's $35 off of there website and you can get cannabis oil (if you have that plug) and put it in the Juul and you'll get a lot higher from that then the standard ways. Also the oil will last a lot longer than the flower will and it doesn't smell so you could do it in any place that allows vaping and nobody would ever know. It is a little pricey and even more so if your on a budget but it's a good investment you won't regret.

P.s. if your looking for a job I heard Walmart brought there starting wage to $11 an hour. I don't know how true it is but it can't hurt to check. Good luck with everything man, stay up!!!!!

~BigMickey92