• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Keif' Richards has the flu/Perhaps Dying. Don't wait up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keif' Richards

Moderator: BDD, OD
Staff member
Hey guys, I just wanted to put it out there that I have been in some seriously poor health the past few days. It's not like I've never been absent before, but, this time I felt like performing due diligence.

Damn that worried me for a moment

Don’t know you as well as others, your cool though, heal up and be ok, Good Luck, whatever that is worth

Man the flu sucks. The real flu I mean, not wussys (usually men) who act like they have the flu when it's just a cold.

I've had the flu a couple of times. Reaaaaally not fun. Last time I got it was a few years back and that was the first time in probably over 10 years. Man I was so sick.

I don't often go to the doctor just cause I'm sick, but that time I did. And it just lasts so long too.

Hope you get better soon man.

Sending you some healing vibes Keif! It's been a bad flu season. Make sure you stay hydrated and get lots of rest. <3

Hey guys, I just wanted to put it out there that I have been in some seriously poor health the past few days. It's not like I've never been absent before, but, this time I felt like performing due diligence.
Damn, sorry to hear that, Keif. But what makes you think a flu is more advanced (i.e. pneumonia) than it actually is? Whatever the case, good luck!

Hang in there keif and keep the mindset positive so those cells can battle in a unified manor.
We need ya here on bluelight!
Wishing you a speedy recovery...

That sucks m8.

Chicken soup for you

Rest and sleep

Xxxx

I remember once years ago telling a mate that I could swear I read on here that doing MDMA cured colds. Anyway, didn't work, and made him ten times worse.

Get well soon man. x

Dude, you guys are so nice. I am so appreciative of all your well-wishes. I love all you guys :) Especially Cduggles.

^ Gld your posting, we seem to share HR reduction views and other things(Mmt)

And people actually like you- a big bonus :(

Bidding starts at Kush, dexampahetamine or morphine mm

Seriously wish you well, again - and just say the word, and will (gradually) fly to help out-oh, I am an a Fron atm, %>%%€€€

Better baked goods than smoked considering the respiratory infection, not that its stopped me from lighting up a bong and feeling very glad I did.

*goes and has a poke round in the lab and sends a few interesting titbits*

She had the flu maybe you caught it off her ha ha

Poppycock. I'm gonna close this, as it appears I have turned a corner. Enough of this rumor and conjecture. You guys are the best. I never wanted to be the guy that referred to an internet community as his family, but hell if you guys aren't more supportive than my own.

You're all so great, really. Thank you so much for the well-wishes! The illness I had was more severe than Heroin withdrawal. I'm not exaggerating. I was in the fetal position only getting up to smoke more weed every couple of hours. Thank God it's over and I hope no one else gets it!

Status
Not open for further replies.