• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Clonazepam and Heroin for meth comedown

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So it's been 12 hours since my last Crystal dose, I've took 7mg of klonopin and smoked 100mg of black tar heroin. I feel really good what should I expect from this? What if I were to do another line of Meth. How would that make me feel?

Progressivly more and more spun out, redosing heroin and benzos until you take a nap and wake up to do it all over again. 7mg klonopin is alot though, but the varying ways it affects people plus the fact of how potent of a CNS stimulant crystal is, and how long crystal stays in your body, redosing like this is not recommended. Just sleep and let it wear off and redo it all over again in a few days or a week, instead of redosing.

Seriously ovo? People have died off less... You better hope that dope is crap. If you're not alone tell someone to check on your breathing if you sleep any if not ask someone to come and either way apologize for putting them in that situation. If you don't have narcan around you better leave a note stating you have used 7 mg clonazopam and 100 mg "black tar" and you are coming down off meth then call to go to the hospital and leave your doors unlocked I honestly don't want you to die.

You know yourself best and you've been a member long enough to know better than this. I'm obviously shocked

This is just recklessly dangerous

And are you really even asking a question? You don't need to be alone, you have a long acting speedball, and Enzo's and opioids are dangerous enough

Tacodude is right, good dope and a handful of Klono can kill on it's own

Seriously you don't need to be alone, find a sitter, and let yourself crash out and sleep
it off
This is dangerous people-Please Understood that, people -Lorne

That's a lot of downer at the end of a session. I don't know how long you've been up before the -12hr dose, but even with a couple naps over the week, a single gabapentin drops me. No need for massive benzo doses.

This sounds bad to me. What are you hoping we tell you, if you're still conscious?

^ Exactly, what is his inquiry? Is this a psudeotrip report?
(Nice Avatar Scrofula)

Seriously scrof no joke.... Ovo let us know you're alive. We've lost too many people to this compound. Then tell us if you're alone or not and if you are go get someone to watch over you before you even consider sleeping before the heroin wears off some 6 hours later, which will only have you staying up later. Seriously don't do this alone

Hello everyone I'm sorry for delayed response I been sleeping on and off for the past 24 hours ended up redosing the klonopin to 11mg was under the impression smoking H can't make you od? At any rate I won't be doing that much downers after a stim binge. Thank you for all the concerns

You can OD on any ROA as the dose you get from it is the only thing that matters when little nodding becomes eternal sleep.