• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Conversation between sober Self and (after-)trip Self for solving life problems?

MilanHausnerFan

Bluelighter
Since I'm not taking drugs (just) for fun, but I want to benefit from it (often) in long-term, I'm interested in a psychotherapeutic use of psychedelics. I'm pretty informed and educated in this (not as a professional/psychiatrist, just as somebody, who is interested in).

So, the main reason why I take psychedelics (LSD) is because I love experimenting and I want to solve, or help myself to solve my life (work, school, relationship, social, family, ...) problems. With just few trips till now (5, but only last 2 of them were "strong enough"), I've experienced that it's possible for me, because I've been able see things from a different light. During the trip I can't concentrate on anything to solve it, however on the offset and after the trip (ca. 8+ hours after taking the substance) I'm really clear-minded, full of optimism and most of problems are pretty easy to solve (or see them in positive way). The snag is that even when I solve some problems during this "effect," I don't remember the full answer for the question "HOW?."

Because of this, I started to write in this state on my last trip. Despite that, I haven't written anything connected to my life problems, but I've written article about and idea, that LSD is drug for "to be continued..." (I'll post it here someday, when I'll translate it to English (hopefully :D)).

Now, I got another idea.
I want to try to make a conversation between myself in sober state (SM - sober Me) and myself in the after-trip state (AtM - after-trip Me). As the SM, I'm going to write a (-n electronic) letter to the AtM, like I would write it to the closest friend, explaining the problems and asking for some help and/or opinions. As the AtM I'm going to respond to this letter. This conversation can continue for many future trips, if it will have the desired effect.
The main positive would be, that as the AtM I'll know what problems I want to solve, and as the SM, I will have recorded thoughts and answers of the AtM.

TL;DR: I want to make the conversation about my life problems between the sober me and the after-trip me as an experiment with self-psychotherapeutic effect.

I'm curious, if someone of you do something like this and I also want to ask you for your opinion on this. :)

- MHF

^^
Haha, I know. Maybe I've written it very positively :D
But I think it's a good way if you can't go to psychologist on Acid, lol.

- MHF

well I used to wonder about myself in the future and now in the future I look back at my wondering.
I kind of expected help to come through the time channel so I send a healing silence back into the past.
Silence is what I needed above all, and I'm thankful that I got that worked out.
A link across time can be lovely but it's always weird too.