European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tramadol FAQ thread?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So guys I had a kind of lenghty love affair with tramadol and I studied it quite rigurously, what about starting a faq thread or something to give more information to potentially new users and etc?

I don?t really get any kind of euphoria from it, really does nothing for me.
Codiene feels way better, maybe I?m doing it wrong

There is an opiate conversation chart on BL which can be helpful for people who have some experience with opiates .
I would not suggest those doses for first time users. Hey
It works differently from other opiates and kinda works like an anti depressants too..
It?s makes me feel great and helps with my pains I read it can lower blood sugar if that?s a problem for anyone

cLaTTeRed, my ex-girlfriend had no effects at all either at any dose she even tried 500-600mg at one point but nothing. me on the other hand I get quite pleasant effects between 500mg and 1000mg but my tolerane is high after 5 years of use and I would not recommend this kind of doses for anyone.best dose to start out is between 150-200mg.

and even then if you are inclined to have seizures than you should not try this drug at any dose, and always if you are stupid enough to go past 300 mg at least get an anticonvulsant or maybe rivotril. the doses make the high differ ( at some doses is more of a stimulat with a lot of snri properties and at other doses it is quite sedating opiateish feeling ).

I'd expect a tramadol megathread (BL name for drug FAQ/info thread) in Other Drugs, but I can't see one. All I can say is, if you have the knowledge, make one! :)

And this is extensive: https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Tramadol :)

Yh, first thing I looked for was a 'Big and Dandy' for tramadol but it looks like nobody ever generated one.

I fucking hate the stuff but I'm tempted to have a crack at some O-DSMT, appears to be a much more straight forward poppy power up without the stupid antidepressant chemical component that I assume contributed to its nasty ass effects.

Yh, first thing I looked for was a 'Big and Dandy' for tramadol but it looks like nobody ever generated one.

I fucking hate the stuff but I'm tempted to have a crack at some O-DSMT, appears to be a much more straight forward poppy power up without the stupid antidepressant chemical component that I assume contributed to its nasty ass effects.

I too have never liked tramadol, but I found ODT to be VERY effective - better than a lot of gear I've had...

but doesn't the liver with the help of CYP2D6 enzyme and M1 metabolite transform the tramadol in o-desmethyltramadol?

and the nasty snri and tweaked out effects can be avoided by finding your sweet spot dosage wise. today after work maybe I will put togheter a big and dandy tramadol thread.

Really , Tramadol? I'm surprised people take it recreationally when there are better things to be had...ah well each to their own

but doesn't the liver with the help of CYP2D6 enzyme and M1 metabolite transform the tramadol in o-desmethyltramadol?

I believe so, yes. But the point is that the dose of tramadol required to get any significant opiate like effects from the metabolised ODT is in seizure territory.

in the past I liked 1000 mg tramadol as much heroin, and the heroin was from the uk #3 brown,I was near Manchester then.

I've been taking trams for about 11 years now, scripted from my Doc. The only problem I ever have is when I run low.

I will do the thread maybe next week, nowadays I'm too spaced out from IM k.

Ah, it's a well known that UK No.3 took a significant turn for the worse during the 'Great Drought of 2010'. Perhaps the gear was simply shite?