View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Extreme vasoconstriction

Gibelis

Greenlighter
Hello, i have a problem with vasoconstriction. Every time i take acid or shrooms i get extreme vasoconstriction on my lips and legs, i thought that maybe it is a mental thing, but people who were sober told me that my lips are blue and they always feel numb when i trip. Last time ive done two acid sugar cubes and i got in a negative headspace because vasoconstriction was very strong and i thought that i will die from it so i got into a bad trip. From shrooms vasoconstriction is not that intense as from lsd, but it is still there and i cant fully enjoy the trip because of it. Hot tea seems to help just a little bit for a short period of time. My legs and lips start to feel normal couple hours after the trip is over. I know that what i get is real lsd, i did nbomes twice and vasoconstriction was even worse from them, but almost the same as from real acid. I really love tripping, but vasoconstriction is almost always on my mind, because it is really bad on me, other people that done the same acid did not get vasoconstriction so the problem is in me. How could i avoid it? I really love tripping and it changed my life completely, but im afraid of doing high doses, because the higher the dose, the stronger vasoconstriction i get. Help!

try lower doses, I do that most of the time and it is pretty satisfying, and vasoconstriction.

Well, Psychedelics are fairly notorious for vasoconstriction, but LSD and shrooms shouldn't cause it as severely as you're describing. Is it maybe possible your acid tabs aren't LSD and are an NBOMe? (Which are well known for producing quite severe vasoconstriction in some cases). Anyway, to help avoid vasoconstriction:

- Keep very hydrated throughout the trip
- Eat something easy like fruits throughout the trip
- magnesium, vitamin C etc will always help
- Ibuprofen should help, considering it's a vasodilator. Any other vasodilators will help but be careful as many substances shouldn't be mixed with LSD.

I tested it and it was lsd. I did nbomes twice, but only one tab at a time and vasoconstriction was almost the same as from real acid. I want to go very deep with psychedelics and im trying to build my way up to big doses of shrooms and acid, so eventually i could try dmt when i will get used to bigger doses of other psychedelics, but im afraid to do more than two tabs of acid because when i took two lsd sugar cubes (in total they were around 200-300ug) vasoconstriction was very intense and i thought that i was in real physical danger. When it comes to shrooms i got vasoconstriction from 2.5 grams, but it wasnt as strong as from acid, but it was pretty severe...

I dont, my blood pressure is normal or sometimes even a little bit lower than average, because i exercise a lot, i am a proffessional gymnast

I'm not sure what to suggest. The stuff I listed earlier should help (Ibuprofen, magnesium, vitamins, staying hydrated etc.) But otherwise i'm not sure what to suggest other than you're clearly anxious about it which is likely making it worse and more noticeable, so try and chill out and ignore it next time (I know easier said than done)

Pre-loading with L-arginine will reduce vasoconstriction since L-arginine is a vasodilator. That sounds pretty odd though. I tend to get vasoconstriction too, and I feel it a little from LSD, but it's pretty negligible. I get it pretty strongly from DOXs, to the point that it bothers me sometimes (but nowhere near what you describe), and my friends I know who have also taken them do not experience this.. I've never even gotten the slightest bit of it from mushrooms though.

Could be starting from a serotonin imbalance, maybe sensitive to epinephrine. I wouldn't push the dose on those chemicals, maybe try different psychedelics.

Garlic, Cayenne pepper and black chocolate are also pretty good natural vasodilators, ethanol too.

Tolazoline is great pharma drug for peripheral vasoconstriction but extreme caution must be exercised when using it.