• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Not sure where to post, harm reduction question...kinda?

Iwanttobefree

Greenlighter
I am wanting to keep the exposed to vapor in my living arrangement to a minimum for the others who are in proximity to my bedroom is there anyway to limit the amount of vapor exiting through the door? I have put a towel in front of the crack on the floor, and have a fan pointing towards my open window... is this even helping?

That's basically what I do. Maybe hang a heavy blanket over the door when your smoking. Air purifier wouldn't be a bad idea, get a charcoal filter if it's available if you want to go overboard. I used to take a paper towel tube and stuff it full of dryer sheets and blow weed hits into it for odor.....might help some with dope or at least make you feel better.

Yeah I have heard about the zu tube for weed, didn't think it would be a good idea as all the vapor would ten theatrically be landing and being blown back from the end of the tube onto your face.... let's face it, most of us have a hard enough time keeping our skin under control on this stuff!

I know the best thing is to quit, and even though that's been a freaking bust thus far, I'd like to always try and minimize the damage I'm causing...

(moved from homeless) An open window doesn't always help, especially if the wind changes direction and ends up blowing into your room. But I suppose having a fan blowing with the window open is good for circulation. A ceiling fan is even better. Incense will help with covering up the smell.

Not so much worried about smell, just trying to keep my contamination site to my room instead of every where... I do however, thank you crystie, get a bit OCD and end up DEEP cleaning my house anyways... but I want to make sure I'm minimizing exposure areas.

Thanks for putting this is the correct forum for me!

Yeah sitting by the window would help, the fan helps as well. Just exhale out the window. Maybe try smoking outside if at all possible.

I know the feeling, but yeah what your doing helps.