• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Speedy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchuneed74

Greenlighter
Bought some boi from a reliable source of mine and looked like the usual stuff I get from this source but when consumes I got a delayed rush and the rush was almost that of a stimulant but after about an hour started to get almost what resembled a nod? so I did more later and like I said same vinegar smell the white powder turned a dark yellowish brown clean color when I added water but delayed rush sort like h sort of like almost coke but lasted way longer than coke and it was like it came in waves but it definitely was not that of h vision was blurred body was numb like coke started sweating profusely and very talkative not an unpleasant experience but not at all what I wanted does anyone know what I might have gotten? I'm thinking it still had h in it but cut with some unknown stimulant or just a whole nother substance by itself. Can someone help shine some light or have any suggestions as to what it might be

We don't allow substance Id man, that includes cuts, it could be any number of things, and we could never do anything other than speculate.

I'm sorry but I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.