• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is a depressant/gabaergic which feels as clean on the body as kratom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deioflaje

Greenlighter
I guess there are alot of phenibut fans who find it on par with kratom in terms of mildness. I have never tried it since the duration sounds way to long for my tastes and also I have read how people get depression for days even even from as low as 800mgs.

I tried baclofen this week as it sounded like a more easy going version. The desired sedative effect was surely just what the kind if thing I was after but it somehow felt dirty when it wore off and my intestines felt tight and generally didn't feel altogether clean. Certainly not the horrendous feeling like you have been raped that stim comedowns give you but made me feel uncomfortable enough to put me off.

I don't know if it was due to being a cheap generic as some have mentioned that being an issue but I do not care to try again for now.

I also got very paranoid (my own mind I know not the drug, I am a serious worryer) that it being such a powerful substance and having so many tablets in my house. I started having visions of sleepwalking (note I have never sleep/slept(?)walked in my life afaik) and thinking what if you were to down the whole bottle while sleeping.

I got so worried I couldnt sleep all night due to this mental burden I was feeling and eventually threw them all down the toilet to allow me to sleep an hour or two at about 6am.
With kratom I love the safety mechanism it has in that it is strong if you take a good dose but it would really take alot of effort to down a bunch of the stuff.

Anyhow I didn't have this mental worry with benzoes when I have had them a few times (though I was less of a worryer years ago when I tried them) it is just that the baclofen bottle had 50 (25mgs) in it and I got powerful effects from only like 4 mgs- which was only a few crumbs of a single pill.

Perhaps that issue could be worked around by keeping less in the house however like i said I wasn't happy with how it felt when it wore off. Didn't feel clean like kratom does.
Kratom is so clean on the body I will forget I even took it that day when it is later in the evening. I am looking out for some gabaergic which would be equally easy on the body.

I guess ghb is one of the ultimate for that since it is endogenous to the body but I guess that would be a tricky one to work with so doesn't sound worth it.

I'm sorry, BL isn't intended for 'what should I take?'-type questions.

Baclofen is a drug that affects a great deal of people in a not too pleasant way. IME it was worthless, shitty for recreation as well as relaxation and barely noticeable. I'm sure this was due to my benzo tolerance. But for other people I know that tried it, it wasn't recreational.

I would not recommend zolpidem either since it's notorious for causing people to black out & then redosing during said blackout.

Gabapentin or Pregabalin are similar (though the potency differs) and rather good. Then there's benzos of course. But I'm closing this, sorry. It's really not allowed. I just mentioned these because ghb is pretty strong stuff and so I wouldn't recommend it.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.