• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Safe dose of xanax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courgeanonyme

Greenlighter
Hello there!
What dose of alprazolam do you usually take to be "high"? The other day, I took something like 15 pills of 0,25 mg (so around 4mg). I completely blacked out and slept something like 18 hours. Is it safe to take that much? Is there a risk I won't wake up?
Thanks!

4mg isn't going to kill you, but you are going to end up blacking out (as you now know) and likely doing dumb shit beforehand that you don't remember. I take xanax every now and then and 1mg puts me in a good spot, 2mg is even too much.

Do yourself a favor before you and up like 95% of the people begging for help off there taper and the withdrawl and find something else to play with man. Ide give up everything to go back and take those pills away from me. 2mg Xanax over the course of 2 months got me hooked for 3 years. To answer your question if shallow breathing start a then worry. 2mgs used to put me out hard. I'm not sure how your at 4 lol

Hello there!
What dose of alprazolam do you usually take to be "high"?I took something like 15 pills of 0,25 mg (so around 4mg). I completely blacked out and slept something like 18 hours. Is it safe to take that much? Is there a risk I won't wake up?

Hi Cam,
With Benzos like Alprazolam it's not so much that it will kill you outright, like a heavy dose of Barbiturates or Fentanyl, but instead cause amnestic, unpredictable behavior that can lead from mildly embarrassing to wrapping a car around a tree or power pole.
4mg is considered a heavy dose and usually reserved for people that have taken it for years, usually as a rescue anxiolytic. Now mix it with an opioid or EtOH and it's a different story as that comes with the very real risk of not waking up.

BL is not here to help you get High so I'm Closing this but please take heed and avoid blackout doses of anything. Stay Safe

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.