• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin smoking question

legalizeall

Bluelighter
I've been using black for some years but was wondering if someone had an efficient way to get all the smoke when chasing it off the foil. I'm seasoned at it but even still, i see little bits of smoke escaping and with money these days I would like to be as efficient as I can be. I just normally use part of a pen Or small plastic tube normally. Thanks for your input.

When I was chasing, I used to make a 'straw' out of foil. I'd make it vaguely cone-shaped so I had the narrow end in my mouth. The other end wasn't huge (maybe 1/2 inch in diameter), but that extra width seems to get up more of the vapor.

Keep in mind I only smoked H a couple of times when I had no needle available, but I noticed the same thing and felt like I was seriously wasting my money. What I did was I took a clear, plastic funnel (these can be kind of hard to find, but they do exist) held it upside down and then added a small piece of tight rubber hose on the spout. Otherwise the spout is too wide and unless you really control the amount you are inhaling your lungs will fill in just a second. Tightening the spout and making it smaller sort of forces you to breath in more slowly and get more smoke.

But basically, the clarity of the funnel allows you to see what you are doing and see the dope burning and the shape of the funnel means more smoke is going to get caught in it.

It took a while to perfect. Even with the tightening of the spout it is still really easy to inhale too fast and fill your lungs too early. But when done right, I got it where almost no smoke got past me.

There are also a few completely self-contained glass apparatuses that (at least I think) are designed for smoking H, but these are very hard to find (they are much more difficult to say they are for legal tobacco use). They are definitely the best though because all the smoke is completely contained.

Does heroin vap well off of glass? Maybe you could try vaping out of a light bulb, that way you don't loose any vapor.

The glass in most light bulbs is somewhat thick though (compared to the thickness of foil anyways). So it heats slower than foil and it remains hotter for longer after you take away the heat - so you'll have to adjust your technique to compensate.

I just don't know how well heroin will run inside a bulb. Seems like it runs on foil pretty damn well... Best bet might just be to practice on foil until you get it down real good. Then again... Telling someone to use more drugs isn't exactly HR :/

Yeah I've heard of it being smoked out of a lightbulb, not often but I've heard it, have also heard a touch of water with it in a meth pipe works.

I've tried the glass thing and it just kinda burns cause it stays too hot too long but thank you

I might try the water.? Like a couple drops or something sonits not directly the product isn't directly in the glass.

So it would be the hose part would stick in the funnel and when used, any extra smoke would be caught in the width of the funnel and sucked thru the tubing that's in the opening of the tunnel?

So it would be the hose part would stick in the funnel and when used, any extra smoke would be caught in the width of the funnel and sucked thru the tubing that's in the opening of the tunnel?

Yeah that worked for me pretty well. You want to get the hose pretty small (about the size of a straw) and find some way to stick it into the likely-much-larger spout of the funnel. And again, you really need a clear funnel to see what you are doing. One of my friends I showed this to used an opaque funnel but watched the foil in a mirror but I couldn't do that the one time I tried since everything is flipped. If you can find a nice glass funnel, that would be the best. Maybe you could even make one with a cut-up 3 liter bottle of soda.