The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Fentanyl smoking

Chris13

Greenlighter
1st off I'm new here and this is my 1st post, I've read the rules and understand them but I'm confused as I've read several threads that to me go against what's "allowed" to be talked about so forgive me if I accidentally don't quite understand what I can and cannot say. So here's my question/issue. I've been in pain mgmt for 7+ yrs and everyone talks about how intense fentanyl is blah blah blah, when I 1st tried the highest mcg patch made I felt nothing, so then I'd wear 2 at a time, STILL neither felt high nor felt pain relief, I can now wear 4 patches at a time and it does ZERO for me.

BUT when I cut the patch in half and squeeze the gel out onto foil and smoke it THEN I feel very good and my pain goes away. I learned a technique that allows you to continue to use the leftover gel (supposedly there's always a good amnt of gel left in them after use) and I learned how to mix the patches with a certain simple item, mix, and do a process that allows you to scrape the substance off and this is an even more powerful soft gooey substance than just squeezing the gel out.

It too smokes on foil like heroin but is more similar to heroin as it smokes in trails as u have 2 follow the piece of gel as it moves down the foil with ur hollowed pen. I've watched intervention and I see ppl in Canada buying fentanyl in crystal form that is ready to smoke on foil right when u buy it and is supposed to be even more powerful than what I'm doing. I'm an admitted idiot, I'm horrible at following directions so maybe my substance SHOULD be turning out to be crystals but it's not, and in the tutorials I watched that taught me how to do this shows that I'm doing everything 100% correct, mine looks and smokes the same but it's an annoyingly long process that is easy to mess up if u screw up by even a little bit and it then ruins the entire batch.

Does anyone know if this smokable crystal form of fentanyl is only popular and primarily sold only on the streets of Canada? Cuz that's where I continue to read that it's very popular at. I'm in California and when I tell ppl about what these ppl in Canada are doing they all wanna know why it's not available and all over being sold on the streets of Sacramento California. Everyone here is stuck doing the most cut garbage heroin there is on planet earth.

People don't even do it to get high cuz it's so stepped on it's barely a narcotic, they only do it to keep from getting dope sick. I was addicted to heroin for 6 yrs and did it every single day for those 6 yrs so if u add that up I've tried THOUSANDS of different batches and I HAVE LITERALLY ONLY CAME ACROSS 2 batches that had me nodding after doing over a gram to myself, and 2 other batches that I could at least feel a nice warm body high from but no nodding out like good heroin should make u do. So 4 batches out of thousands were actually worth the money I spent, if I HONESTLY had to guess a purity level of the heroin here i'd guess somehwere in the mid 20's to mid 30's AT BEST.

Anyways, I'm not sure if anyone has an answer as to if they've heard of this crystallized fentanyl coming to Sacramento and if heroin sucks everywhere or just here in Sacramento, or maybe I just have a craxy high tolerance as I take 130 mgs of methadone a day, 360 mgs of morphine sulfate IR a day (which btw doesn't work when smoked) even though I've heard ppl say that they get manufacturers that give them the same thing as me and they smoke theirs and love it. Sorry if I broke any rules but I've seen so many contradictions to the rules I've read that I have no clue what's allowed and what isnt.

Last edited by a moderator: