• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD / 400ug - Experienced - The Sound Resounds Around The Icy Waters Underground

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
First time I?ve had real acid! Holy shit! It?s amazing!!!

Okay, now that I?ve got that out of the way, it was a surprisingly warm day for February when I picked up some tabs from a very trustworthy source. When I got home I shined a black light on them as a test without a reagent kit. I was pretty sure they were real, and a friend tested them in the morning and reported they were indeed real. My only regret is my inpatients. I should have waited till my DXM hangover was over, and I would have had a much better experience.

The tabs were rated at around 150ug (they were probably 100), and I decided to try plugging. For those who might not know what this is, it?s when you stick the tabs up your ass. The LSD?s bioavailability is drastically increased, resulting in a lightning fast come up (you feel the first effects in minutes), a much more intense peak, and it lasts an hour or so shorter. Most report needing to half their dose, so I tried a pretty solid dose of 3 hits (more than I?ve ever had before), because I?m an idiot I guess and I thought that was a good idea. 400ug is just a rough estimate, and I don?t have enough experience with high doses to say what it felt like. Maybe 600?

I started with one tab. 10 minutes and I?m feeling pretty good. I had already smoked a great deal of weed though, combined with having taken a high 3rd plateau dose of DXM the night prior. My friend left around this time, and I take another tab and go to bed, planing on experience a heroic dose. I now don?t think heroic doses are really a thing with lysergamides, as they seem less obserdly ego obliterating as triptamines. The visuals were getting real, and I was dumbfounded by the incomprehensible beauty of even the simplest objects. Upon turning on my black light to lift the vibes of my overly dark room (officially abandon the silent darkness of the heroic dose) it became a total dance party.

I think my mom was home at this point, and I was hoping she would leave in the night so I could go jam with my piano and guitar. I heard the door close. Let?s party. Oh shit, a mirror. Why do I look so sexy? Time to dance like a retard to the piano. Oh fuck, my mom was on the porch smoking a cigarette, and just witnessed through the window a truly lysergic specticle. My response was simply shouting that I?m on a shit ton of acid. She wasn?t exactly ecstatic at the prospect. If I was sober, I may have been embarrassed, but I just blissfully returned to my room and dropped a third tab.

The door closed again, rinse, and repeat. I?m tripping my tits off, and this is getting ridiculous. My mom is well aware of my condition at this point, so I just jam anyway, cause I can?t hold it in anymore. Eventually she leaves for real, and I spend the majority of the night creating creative jams, that lacked any sense of time. To the outside observer, it probably sounded like I was experienced, but to fucked up to bother keeping a a beat.

Jaming on a shit ton of acid is the most incredible thing someone could experience. I found myself frequently entranced by the prospect of what it must have been like for the great psychedelic enthusiasts bands, who?s harmonies call to the cosmos their trips of sublime serenity. They work as one mind, spread across the bodies of a band. How I want this more than anything. A team who sees the trip?s sound like I do, or want to anyway.

At one point, I left the house for a brief walk to a park close to my house. It was to late for any cars, and the silence was surprisingly loud. Yet more beauty that stuck the core of my being, on a walk that felt like it took quite a while longer than it did. Some houses had lights on, and none matched the colors of each other perfectly. It looked like an abstract painting created by a master, with radiant paint he stole from the gods at Olympus. I didn?t actually stay at the park for very long, because I just wanted to walk again. The couple cars that I saw left brake light trails like a federation ship going to warp. Almost home, when I saw Orion immortalized in the night sky, and stared at for a bit.

My memory gets foggy at this point, but I think I tried to sleep for a while after eating a pizza, and drawing a strange picture. Wether or not I fell asleep, I haven?t the slightest clue. When I regained awareness, I got on my bike to a different park, and watched the sun rise over a shimmering pond. After yet even more mind rending beauty, I went to the child?s playground to reminisce of the days I crawled in tubes with other tiny people, trying to communicate without a developed vocabulary. What did we think we were? Aliens watched over by primitive life that has all the power? I?ll never know I guess.

I plan on taking an even higher dose with a sitter next time I get paid. Hopefully it provides a fun experience to write about. LSD is pure magic, and nothing else. The fact that it?s illegal makes me as angry as it makes me sad for the ignorant people that never question the decisions of their adolescent society. Thanks for indulging me, if you read this far. Happy tripping!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh fuck, my mom was on the porch smoking a cigarette, and just witnessed through the window a truly lysergic specticle. My response was simply shouting that I?m on a shit ton of acid."

Ha ha. Sounds like you had a blast

I would call it a good day. I was a little embarrassed though, having danced in my underpants, I’m not gonna lie.