• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Hi,normally find my way around for info,but my mindset disputes atm,so help pls thx!!

Mananas

Bluelighter
having smoking meth crystals ice i dont know realy how long g but a t least more than two days nights strriaght no sleep im sure of so far.

nOw i have alreaddy rzead about this, and i'm ot not freaking, nu but knowing more is better to keep it that way. (imo)

so first i time i have halluccnations off smoking cryztal mth end prrobably sleep deprivation. just auditoryy not visuals tho can't tr read with two eyes open only one eye and dont feel clear in my head, ge been snorting a lot of heroin too during day s and niht s and think i passed out few times not very long except one time was long;

lookinf at my stash and how much i usually buy and normally spend i'm uubusy like a week maybe and was plannin for a secnd its weekend that could fit started last friday for example os been binging ho w much? nine days and nights dthen?

So it's like there is constant somewhere in the house a tv on, or a radio, or like pp l talking to eahc other, tho i don't understand them tho, yet its lilke its in english however I''m dutch...

So only visuall is like looking double ands stuff but heroin i might play role i n that, its reay fucking nice potent gear nr 4 because one big line can KO me, so good thing to hafve w qho should you lose it, no?

alqo or when it should become to o much an d i need a quick instant fix

however i'm thinking of just lighting up another obowl, im gonna wait a moment, but not forever, for first reply:replies coming in see if they make sens e in say ing don't! becauqe a and b and c, i wil need logic arguments, not just opinions and rather havew scientific the full why? and how? etc the hole works of why this is happening? (like sleep deprivation, the meth itself (like what? common effect? poisoning? brain daamage?) specifics like that you know if you would gbe so kind...

also like doing more equals goign to horror like shit for sure, means lik e why? <whaat is the x making amount plus x = freaking out or horror or bad thing so no no. you know?

and also, wha t role does heroin play is it more ore less a factor leading to psychoses or o not (i dont mind tripping balls, kinda ilk that, would be my first, heard meth hallucinations can be freaky and i didnt know what i was talkin g about, cmon give me a break, i dont know becaause nevver had it, but sounded like fun cause my dark, real dark, rlike evil dark, like demons from a mix of salvia 120x extract with pcp and dmt in one pipe and hg hhuge fucking amounts too and i would hit those while on large doses of ketamine to get rreally trippy so Im jjust t a trip mind i love it dp speicially these demon was playig my piano but horrible ike sounds i never heard and it was this mechaical being making me breathe the music or sounds he played and i strarted to vanisch into a whirpool on the floor and must have fell or some but i was suddenly totaly in a whirpool that was spinning in my r mov living room and i could ot otnot get out it goet scary but you searfhed for trickq to get out but ufos saved me but that was fun BUT

BUT BUT GBUTa

Every split second busy filled and not all the time like these televisio n voices in a loop gooingg fucking replay like the same oall the time oer and over blablabla blablabla blbabla i must say a t times if i get focussed on it i like i just now became kinda fucking irritatng.

so anywQY wws seemed i took on a i bit a rant here sorry guys for th shit i posted would appreciate any kind of help, info, dadvice, anything regarding this from own ewpieringcing or theory anything eevery it bit of (correct) info is goo d info! so thx olove you guys gonna take a piss hopefuly maye a reply or so whe n i m back with the heroin can take long sometime s i ofte find??.,,,

oh yeah on emore thing ilek alwayq lik z <oman pezeznr sitting on my bed didnt seer her or anything but had that idea but knew it wasnt really so and just now kinda like an amp binge slee deprived hallucinarion like black cables from laptop and some stuff on the floor out of the corner of my eyes looked for a sec like a guy laying dead on the floor startles a bit like it typically does with dthese kinds and jumped up a bit likz wow took me by sur^prise less comfortabe feeling sticking around since then still not freaking or anything tho... just maybe tht because it got is visual ite means its regressing? what you think gyus? thx! apppreciate anyone heliping out!!! really from the heart!!?!!!
aa

so tried taking a ^piss reall voices got strong when i was standing in toilet like really loud tv and but just too many voizes at once thgrough each other ilke kinda not like bzckcgtound tv but chaotic and shit

not nice vibe.

tho overall my vibe is good tho ;-)

also falling from left to right and everywhere need some places at once at any given time for my uncontrolled movement over my body parts not to make my boy go banging into the floor... but maybe the shitload of heroin just checked is definitely like two gram each day one like and one like at night would fit more or less had about twenty grams bit more cause i know the guy he's my main man and still avter a wweek definitely would go ko even zfter just having smoked a bowl and bre so strung out that my eyes would be open like golf balls and my pupils too and i would be like tweaking to the extreme heart racing you know freaking man going too hard i know one line good line would stil easily snorted take me down for sure at least feww hrs! :)

Nobody, with all these USA METH BINGERS??? Are you freaking kidding me? I mean, for real, is this hidden camera: let the Dutch fuck go bananas? Some new epic, American real-life-have-a-vote-concept or something... Maybe hosted by dr. Phill, no?

Well, okay, but I still think dr. Phill would do fine...

So, can we NOW get to the voices in my head, please? THANK YOU, THEY SAY!

This isn't bdd material at all, I'm going to send this off to mental health. You'll probably get more answers there.

This isn't bdd material at all, I'm going to send this off to mental health. You'll probably get more answers there.

SO this SHIT is like th? nr one METH BINGE PROB AROUND, how is this NOT a matter DRUG USERS could share THEIR EXPERIENCES with this??? Slick???

Bdd is strictly harm reduction. You'll get better responses here anyway.