• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dont mock me please........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Tourist

Greenlighter
Seaching the drug cupboard i came across a box of fluconazole so i asked the usual google search question when coming across an unknown medicine " can you snort flucanazole" .
Learning straight away that this is a drug used to treat fungal infections i was slightly disapointed but to my surprise the words snorting and flucanazole turned up a few times on some obscure websites.
Some of these sites were out of action and i couldnt nail down any concrete advise or experiences.
I was wondering if anyone has any input on this subject.
Thanks

Yeah. No.

In no way can this medicine be used as a recreational drug.

Thanks for the closure
I think i knew i was probably clutching at straws to be honest.
Oh well?

I actually have one more question to ask
so as im on a roll and still wide awake i will put it out there.
I also found a lot of insulin in the fridge
and a couple of hundred little needles.
The product in question is Humulin M3
Mixture 3 Quick pen 100 iu/ml suspension for injection.
Although i have tried almost every method and a great many sbstances i have never felt the need to stab myself with tiny darts.
Can insulin human be used as a recreational drug?
I have read somewhere that bodybuiders use it to blow themselves up and its a popular performance enhancer because all traces of it leave the body very quickly.
Do i have a massive stash? Or should i hand it over to the local chemist?
Thanks again for any insight.

Nope, it hasn't any recreational value at all, and you could pretty easily put yourself in a coma or kill yourself injecting insulin when you don't need it.

Bodybuilders don't use it to get high, but to add muscle mass taken with food.

Also insulin has a limited shelf time, injecting it after it expires can be , well bad

Nit mocking, though, seriously if you have cash there are alternatives-this isn’t prohibition

There are even things like phenibut-need good phenibut :(

Be careful man, seriously

Thank you both for the advise like i said im not keen on stabbing myself with sharp things anyway.
Im a methylphenidate/codeine/benzo cocktail enthusiast anyhow and it suits me well enough. Am off to Cambodia soon where the the variety of benzos and dihydracodeine 60mg sustained release is sold freely in every chemist.
Let the inhibitions dissolve as i play the rich foreigner buying drinks for the flocking young ladies???if i take loads of photos they can take the place of the gaps in my memory?
Thanks again knowledgable people?

Hi Tourist, I'm closing this because it seems you have your answer and we don't really allow threads asking if a certain medication is recreational. Be safe on your trip and at the clubs, make sure you know how to discern between young ladies and ladyboys! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.