Effects of anavar

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I'm not a bodybuilder but I am a runner and a cyclist. What are the effects of taking 25 mg anavar pills. Good side effects and bad side effects.

You need to read up a lot on the endocrine system.

Positive effects? All things that steroids provide

Negative effects? Endocrine shut down and potential negative impact on cholesterol/blood pressure. Wouldn't worry much about liver at that dose if duration is reasonable but even then I know doctors running 50mg a day year around

You need to read up a lot on the endocrine system.

Positive effects? All things that steroids provide

Negative effects? Endocrine shut down and potential negative impact on cholesterol/blood pressure. Wouldn't worry much about liver at that dose if duration is reasonable but even then I know doctors running 50mg a day year around

This. I'd be worried that since that dose of var will shut down everything, low estro symptoms will pop up which will not be ideal for a runner/cyclist. Definitely need some planning done as your goals are different from many of us here.

Okay. I should have mentioned that I'm a male, 155 lb. I know anavar is supposed to be pretty safe for females to take and that it's one of the easier ones on your liver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. I should have mentioned that I'm a male, 155 lb. I know and a bar is supposed to be pretty safe for females to take and that it's one of the easier ones on your liver.

Male and female endocrine systems are very different. Taking anabolics will permanently alter the endocrine system in a negative way. Most people are okay with that or don't know but anavar will provide increased nitrogen retention, protein turnover, increased recovery, and increased strength for the primary benefits