• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Fancy a free fiver?

Just a heads up folks - if some cunt knocks on your door saying they are conducting a national statistics survey for Kantar Media, instead of telling them to fuck off, just indulge them for half an hour or so.

They'll ask you shit loads of questions on your buying habits - in my case it was centered around tobacco, but that's basically because I said I don't buy anything else apart from booze, but that wasn't included in the survey!

Eventually, I was asked if I was willing to take part in a more in depth postal survey for which i would be paid ?5. "Yeh, what the hell", I replied, thinking nothing more of it (I was half pissed at the time).

Anyway, today, a fuckin huge envelope dropped through my letterbox. Inside was a 150 page booklet of survey questions covering fuckin everything. But nestled inside was an envelope containing a fiver cash! This was like winning the lottery to me as I'm fuckin skint at the the moment.

The survey itself looks like a bit of a slog, but I feel it's my duty to honour my end of the bargain as it has enabled me to procure a half bottle of vodka on top of the two measly cans of Karpackie that I was otherwise facing tonight...

y'know, if you never smoked or drank. You would infact double your money every day of the week and not even have to bother with these tedious, corporate surveys at all and...

Excellent work, FUBAR. Looked at my post this morning and to my horror there was a letter from my water company. Well, i've also been pretty skint recently and can't remember when i last paid them, so feared the very worst. The envelope was thick so i was quite sure it would contain something summoning me to court. I nervously and reluctantly opened the envelope, only to find a big questionnaire with bold letters "7.50 paid for each survey completed".

7.50!! That's a whopping 50% more than FUBAR's offer from kantar media. Not only that, but it enables me to buy a half bottle of Glenn's vodka tonight, and the coca cola as well! [not the lemon unfortunately, unless anyone is willing to lend me 30p? Please? I can PM a bitcoin address]

Happy days all round.

y'know, if you never smoked or drank. You would infact double your money every day of the week and not even have to bother with these tedious, corporate surveys at all and...

Excellent work, FUBAR. Looked at my post this morning and to my horror there was a letter from my water company. Well, i've also been pretty skint recently and can't remember when i last paid them, so feared the very worst. The envelope was thick so i was quite sure it would contain something summoning me to court. I nervously and reluctantly opened the envelope, only to find a big questionnaire with bold letters "7.50 paid for each survey completed".

7.50!! That's a whopping 50% more than FUBAR's offer from kantar media. Not only that, but it enables me to buy a half bottle of Glenn's vodka tonight, and the coca cola as well! [not the lemon unfortunately, unless anyone is willing to lend me 30p? Please? I can PM a bitcoin address]

Happy days all round.

?7.50!? 8o You fuckin jammy bitch!!

BTW, fuck that Glenn's shit mate - Tesco is where it's at. ?5.75 for half bottle of Tesco brand vodka, so you would be able to afford your coke and lemon, and a bag of Tesco peanuts toboot...

(Why doesn't BL recognise my fuckin pound key anymore..??)