• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

When will I feel normal

Hello my friend!!!!

So good to hear from you yuba, yes I'm good, I'm still at it. I am actually heading out for once today lol. Just meeting friends at a park, no biggie.

Sorry you've been sick, I was worrying about you. I hope you feel better sooner rather than later. How's the rest of the quit treating you?

Here for you always,
your friend,
Ash.

How you doing ash hope all is good sorry not replied had bad stomach infection still feel like shit over a week later.How are you doing in recovery hope you sticking at it

Hello my friend!!!!

So good to hear from you yuba, yes I'm good, I'm still at it. I am actually heading out for once today lol. Just meeting friends at a park, no biggie.

Sorry you've been sick, I was worrying about you. I hope you feel better sooner rather than later. How's the rest of the quit treating you

Here for you always,
your friend,
Ash.
Good to read you getting out and about and still clean.Apart from being ill im getting on with things started to find fun in normal everyday stuff enjoy your day out ash

Thanks yuba, i had a good day, just tired, finding different ways to deal with stress is exhausting me, you know what I mean?

Are you feeling better today?

your friend,
Ash.

Good to read you getting out and about and still clean.Apart from being ill im getting on with things started to find fun in normal everyday stuff enjoy your day out ash

Hello yuba,

Just wanted to stop by and tell you how great you're doing. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!! Are you feeling better now???

Hugs,
your friend,
Ash.

Thanks yuba, i had a good day, just tired, finding different ways to deal with stress is exhausting me, you know what I mean?

Are you feeling better today?

your friend,
Ash.
How you doing mate hope you doing well.I nearly over my illness but will admit I just drank some poopy pod tea.Went to Indian grocers to buy lamb and ended up buying ground poopy pods swell.Made a tea and am now buzzing.Not to hung up on it will drink it today and before work but then stop.Was doing so good with not a thought o using but just thought fuck it keep it for just today and tomorrow morning.Keepo well my friend and enjoy your Sunday

Hi yuba,

Thanks for asking, I am doing well.

Good to hear you're feeling better. I have never heard of poppy seed tea, they don't have it here. I am assuming there is a small amount of opium that can be derived from the pods and made into a tea, I guess you'd need a lot of pods?;)

Good to hear from you my friend, keep fighting, you'll make it!!

always here for you,
hugs,
Ash.

How you doing mate hope you doing well.I nearly over my illness but will admit I just drank some poopy pod tea.Went to Indian grocers to buy lamb and ended up buying ground poopy pods swell.Made a tea and am now buzzing.Not to hung up on it will drink it today and before work but then stop.Was doing so good with not a thought o using but just thought fuck it keep it for just today and tomorrow morning.Keepo well my friend and enjoy your Sunday

Hi yuba,

Thanks for asking, I am doing well.

Good to hear you're feeling better. I have never heard of poppy seed tea, they don't have it here. I am assuming there is a small amount of opium that can be derived from the pods and made into a tea, I guess you'd need a lot of pods?;)

Good to hear from you my friend, keep fighting, you'll make it!!

always here for you,
hugs,
Ash.
Its not poopy seed but the poppy pods they are used a lot in the Indian community.The poppy pods are dried then ground you either make a tea or put the powder in your mouth and wash it down with water.It is a uplifting buzz makes you euphoric and content.Its used a lot in uk Canada in the Indian Punjabi community.

Aaaah I see Yuba, thanks for schooling me.;)

How are you feeling today, how is work going? If you need anything let me know.
Your friend Ash.

Its not poopy seed but the poppy pods they are used a lot in the Indian community.The poppy pods are dried then ground you either make a tea or put the powder in your mouth and wash it down with water.It is a uplifting buzz makes you euphoric and content.Its used a lot in uk Canada in the Indian Punjabi community.

yubacity-

We haven't talked back and forth in a while and I wanted to stop in on your thread and see how you're doing. I read the last few posts about the popy seed tea. Be extra careful with that. It has a very difficult withdrawal that lasts like methadone WDs once a person gets addicted.
Are you getting out of house and making new friends and/or reconnecting with old ones you've lost track of? Part of recovery is replacing all those drug related memories with new non-drug related ones doing things you enjoy doing.

Please let me know how you are doing.

"People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."

I wish you recovery and peace,
Your friend,
Dale

yubacity-

We haven't talked back and forth in a while and I wanted to stop in on your thread and see how you're doing. I read the last few posts about the popy seed tea. Be extra careful with that. It has a very difficult withdrawal that lasts like methadone WDs once a person gets addicted.
Are you getting out of house and making new friends and/or reconnecting with old ones you've lost track of? Part of recovery is replacing all those drug related memories with new non-drug related ones doing things you enjoy doing.

"People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."

Your friend,
Dale
Thanks for the advice brother its a big problem in Indian community.I only do it once in a while but have seen many people withdraw from it have seen how brutal it is on them lasts for so long.Im finally getting used to so er living I trip up every few weeks and use but it won't go for more then two days.About poopy pods my uncles friend is withdrawing from them now after twenty years use he still not right after 3 weeks

Aaaah I see Yuba, thanks for schooling me.;)

How are you feeling today, how is work going? If you need anything let me know.
Your friend Ash.
Im having one of my better days feel happy and no depression so ill enjoy it while it lasts.How are you ash

yubacity-

Your friend,
Dale
I still go see my dealer who a good friend which I know has to stop.How found myself going to family functions more using opium had made me a hermit was content in my own company n ow need to reconnect with world

Yay that's awesome to hear Yuba!!!

It's a lovely sunny but overcast day here, which is fine by me, it was way too hot yesterday.

Not up to much today, just chatting with amazing people like you!!!

What are you to Yuba?

your friend,
Ash.

Im having one of my better days feel happy and no depression so ill enjoy it while it lasts.How are you ash

I think it took about a year to fully feel myself again. Exercise is the best way to help it along

Hows it going ash hope you are doing good and enjoying yourself.I think I am starting to feel better now still get mad cravings in the morning and after work but I have noticed most of the time I not thinking of using.Ashley you have been a big help and very supportive thank you for that.I dont know how long this good mood will last but I will enjoy the good days and get through the bad days

I think it took about a year to fully feel myself again. Exercise is the best way to help it along
I have started exercising and you are right it improves mood.After using for so many years im so out of shape not overweight but just bad living has ruined me inside

Yay you ROCK yuba!!

I am doing well, not too hot today so I'm thankful!!

Happy to hear you're maintaining your most awesome quit!!! I am SO proud of you Yuba!!

No need to thank me, hearing how well you're doing makes me happy enough!! Have a great day!!

your friend,
Ash.

Hows it going ash hope you are doing good and enjoying yourself.I think I am starting to feel better now still get mad cravings in the morning and after work but I have noticed most of the time I not thinking of using.Ashley you have been a big help and very supportive thank you for that.I dont know how long this good mood will last but I will enjoy the good days and get through the bad days

Good morning Yuba,

I was thinking about you and would love to hear an update! Hope you're doing well my friend!!

Hugs,
Ash.

hi yubacity, hope you are better!
i think sleep related problems are different to everybody - so many factors you know?
metabolism, water intake, length of time using etc. etc.

i quitted horse but not really cause i was put on subutex 24 hours into withdrawal so cant comment on that -
but i did stopped subutex 3 times (unsuccessfully) for months at a time and for me the insomnia lasted for about 2 months -
but i was not educated enough. i didnt drink a lot of water and my diet was not right,
i spent nights in front of a bright computer screen and didn't take my brotizolam as i stupidly tried to quit subutex and benzos at the same time - not recommended! i discovered the hard way that one drug at a time is the right way for me and i think to many others..
maybe try to google "sleep hygiene" if you haven't already -
very good advices on getting more sleep..
drink lots of water and eat right, maybe it will not make much of a difference but couldn't hurt i think...

hope that helps even a tiny bit.. good luck bro,
jona :)

Did you say 15 days clean and when will you feel normal? The damage we do to our bodies can be undone almost 99 percent of the time. But it takes time. Depending on age, how much uswd, his pure shit was etc. You might .It feel right for a long time. Give yourself a year and see how you feel.