• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

When will I feel normal

Got into a stupid habit of using fri a and sunday then having minor wd for a few days.Got to get out of this habit.im ok when at work it the time of i hate.

Hi Yubacity. If RLS is still a problem, I have an idea for you. My doctor put me on a generic drug called Ropinirole. I took the first one last night and it did help. I still had RLS, but it wasn't as bad (and I've had it really really bad). That was the first drug that ever touched my RLS symptoms. Maybe it will work for you too? It's a cheap generic. Also, congratulations on all the progress you made. I look up to people like you as I go through this process myself. Way to go! Way to go!

Hi Yubacity. If RLS is still a problem, I have an idea for you. My doctor put me on a generic drug called Ropinirole. I took the first one last night and it did help. I still had RLS, but it wasn't as bad (and I've had it really really bad). That was the first drug that ever touched my RLS symptoms. Maybe it will work for you too? It's a cheap generic. Also, congratulations on all the progress you made. I look up to people like you as I go through this process myself. Way to go! Way to go!
Thanks for the advice mate.I have been messing up last month with using a few days a week.But today made a choice of total abstinence.Good luck with your recovery keep me updated on how you getting on.

I had started smoking brown on Friday Saturday and Sunday after I quit in February for the past month thats what I meant by fri but no more.Unfortunatly opiates are something I will never be able to use a few days a week.Have ordered something called 5htp to help sleep and l tyrosine to lift mood.

yubacity-
opiates are something I will never be able to use a few days a week

You are so not alone with that realization. I am right there in the same group. Acknowledging that to yourself is a big step. Today is day one for you and you know - it's a great day to start. All you can do is your best. Congratulations on day 2 (in advance).

Dale

Thanks mate just glad I realised I was heading towards full addiction again.My fear of going through full wd again is more then my love of opiates.I refuse to be a prisoner to opiates again like I was for 13 years.The one positive is I dont have to wd again so will wake up in morning go gym have a run sauna steam room and take wife and kids out for lunch.

First weekend in a month without any opiates.Be good only thing been snorting a lot of lyrica capsules. I know snorting makes no sense I just like making two lines from a 300 mg capsule.Nose is pretty block now will stop doing them from tommorow.People say they dont get a euphoric high from them.I do then a calmness no anxiety just relaxed.My friend has nerve damage in his back he prescribed them I get them for free he dont use them.At the moment got loads of lyrica valium and tamazepam.Will alternate between Benzos and lyrica until cravings for opium gets less.

Here's the question of the day: Ready...
[h=3]What do Alexander the Great and Winnie the Pooh have in common?[/h] Answer: Same middle name.

Monday morning and the same old weekend of regret.Saturday night spent smoking brown and crack friday spent high on poppy pod tea.Sunday was spent snorting lyrica so would nit feel shitty after the opium.In this whole thing i did nit mentuob my wife or kids.The reason for this is because they were a blur in the backgeound sat i used the excuse going to friends to watch fa cup final and sunday i send i had flu and spent in bed.It was only friday my kids had my company and that was because i was high on poppy pods and had the euphoric feeling.Woke up this morning and thought fuck this am determined now to make sobriety work for the sake of my marriage and kids.Today a new day i start again said this many times on here since the first time i quit opiates but now something in me is fed up with me trying to fool myself and think i can be a recreational user.It was better for my family when i used every day.My kids had a chilled out dad and my wife had a husband that was on the level.At the moment im doing opiates on weekend then lyrica so i can go work and nit feel minor wd this not a life.

yubacity-

You're having a big awaking and that's a good thing. I'm glad you want to put your kids first because they deserve to have you around them, loving them - watching them grow. Believe me, they grow up real fast and then go out in the world to find their own destiny. When that happens, all you have at home are memories, so make them the best memories you can. With relationships, remember those times you and your wife were/are the absolute best friends? Don't ever loose that because when it is gone, it can be really lonely even if she's still there.

"The hardest battle is between knowing what you want to do, and what you should do"
Peace and Strength,
Dale

yubacity-

You're having a big awaking and that's a good thing. I'm glad you want to put your kids first because they deserve to have you around them, loving them - watching them grow. Believe me, they grow up real fast and then go out in the world to find their own destiny. When that happens, all you have at home are memories, so make them the best memories you can. With relationships, remember those times you and your wife were/are the absolute best friends? Don't ever loose that because when it is gone, it can be really lonely even if she's still there.

"The hardest battle is between knowing what you want to do, and what you should do"
Peace and Strength,
Dale
Thanks for the support dale its helps a lot.You are so right about the kids growing up fast my eldest is 11.Through her whole life I've be using.I even left my wife during labor to go to car and smoke smoke brown.Today im in minor wd again. But not taking any lyrica to help just minor leg ache runny nose nothing major and im on day two.Tuesday will be a drag because I normally feel better on day 4.At the moment I came home early said I work from home.Got that feeling that life is shit but I know that will pass.I hate the fact that once you been a addict to opium even two days use make you feel shitty afterwards.At this moment im lying in bed with rocket queen blaring through my headphones so feeling better then I been all day.If only opium was not addictive we would all have been so much better off.Sometimes in my head I think I got through major withdrawals once I can do it again but I will never forget how bad that was got to keep that in my head.Funny thing while I been writing this listening rocket queen on youtube the next song on autoplay is mr brownstone.

Woke up this morning expecting to feel shit but it the exact opposite.Been taking l tyrasine ignore bad spelling but i think it having an affect.Feel so good and alert maybe a placebo effect but i feel great.I was singing along to guns and roses in car giving way to people even though my right of way.I thought day three of minor wd but no lethergy.I even sent my wife a i love you on whats app.

It's normal to feel some effects 12 hours after the trip. Just get some sleep, doing acid can be pretty exhausting.

Can anyone tell me how to use Benzos.Got loads of tamazepam only use on weekends.I take them and just fall asleep how do I get a good buzz not used to taking Benzos always did opium used them every now and again.I get no buzz just go to sleep

Can anyone tell me how to use Benzos.Got loads of tamazepam only use on weekends.I take them and just fall asleep how do I get a good buzz not used to taking Benzos always did opium used them every now and again.I get no buzz just go to sleep

Not really appropriate discussion for SL. You can easily find info about recreational use of temazepam elsewhere on the net, outside SL.

Please explore your query outside BL's Recover Support forums. Thanks!

Been clean now for nearly a week doing ok.I found that since I wd from opium I used Benzos or lyrica to fall asleep.I got something called 5htp it not doing nothing its now 3 in morning im wide awake.What is good to fall asleep that I can buy

Hey yuba

You and I are in the same boat right now, I can't sleep either, insomnia for me usually lasts 3-4 days tops. Not sure what helps either. But hang in there, you're doing a great job! Here for you.

Hugs,
Ashley.

Been clean now for nearly a week doing ok.I found that since I wd from opium I used Benzos or lyrica to fall asleep.I got something called 5htp it not doing nothing its now 3 in morning im wide awake.What is good to fall asleep that I can buy

Hey yuba

You and I are in the same boat right now, I can't sleep either, insomnia for me usually lasts 3-4 days tops. Not sure what helps either. But hang in there, you're doing a great job! Here for you.

Hugs,
Ashley.
Thanks Ashley I wd in February but have been using Benzos or lyrica to sleep.Im gonna call in sick made up I got bad back all last week So I take rest of week of.Hope you get some sleep I spending most night listening to music or Joe rogan podscast.