• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Which drugs are good for starters-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChillingLord

Greenlighter
Hi, what kind of drugs are good to start off with? I want to try something that doesn't have a scent. I'm okay with like most things though (like, I can try any drug as long as it's accessible & not overly expensive)

I'm a 15 y/o girl if that matters with dosage and stuff.

I wanna try things to get high off that's easier to acquire like cough syrup and stuff but I can try other ones too (I did a little bit of xanax). I am a broke high schooler after all :'(
Idkk what to do ;;

That's a dark road you're heading down there, girl.

Don't try the stuff. It only makes things worse once they stop working. You shouldn't need drugs at such a young age. Life has plenty of excitement and "new-ness" still. When you do drugs, it sucks the life out of you and robs you of your innocence.

Life will never be the same. Believe me. It's just better not knowing what the high is like.

That's a dark road you're heading down there, girl.

Don't try the stuff. It only makes things worse once they stop working. You shouldn't need drugs at such a young age. Life has plenty of excitement and "new-ness" still. When you do drugs, it sucks the life out of you and robs you of your innocence.

Life will never be the same. Believe me. It's just better not knowing what the high is like.

^ That's solid advice! I've been that 15 year old and started out just smoking weed. Once chemicals were introduced, life took a bad turn for me.

I'm going to close this because we can't really recommend drugs for you to try. I see you have a Xanax thread which is fine and we'll talk there. When you have a certain drug in mind, we can help you with suggestions on how to stay safe. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.