View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Changa - blend help

Alisarin

Greenlighter
I will be trying to make my own Changa in the upcoming days. I've got plenty of freebase DMT, Syrian Rue Extract x10, and shredded Caapi. For my first trial batch I intend to use just caapi and DMT, but I was curious if it's possible or even advisable to add Syrian Rue extract to the blend?
And if yes, how much to add and how/when during the making process? Since it's an x10 extract, should it still follow the generally recommended 1:1 formula or at a reduced amount?
what effects will it add to the experience? Or is it dangerous and should be avoided?

And regarding Changa in general - can it be safely smoked in a regular Magic flight launch box vaporizer?

I know these are a lot of questions, but I'm very excited about this and want to make sure I do it right, and not accidentally harm myself. I admittedly haven't scoured the internet for this information, but a quick search yielded no or insufficent answers to these particular questions.

You want to use leaf not ground caapi bark

I recommend mullien leaf as the texture of it holds the DMT well and then adding caapi leaf as well. Cannabis also makes a great carrier

Start with 2 parts DMT to 1 part of your 10x Harmala extract mixed with shredded Caapi. You dont have to smoke huge loads at once - the beauty of Changa is that you can take time with it. %)

I would measure your DMT and dissolve it in the smallest (1-2ml) amount of everclear, then mix it with measured amount of Syrian Rue Extract and shredded caapi (or other plant carrier you decide to use). Mix it thoroughly and let it sit and let all the alcohol to evaporate. When its dry, its ready for use! :D

Syrian Rue Extract is a collection of Harmala alkaloids that are MAOI and they stop the body from breaking down the DMT, as well as other monoamines, including your natural neurotransmitters. Thats why is strongly advised to avoid food reach in tyramine on the day when you use Changa. Also do not take any medications that might affect the level of any of the monoamines, such as antidepressants, anxiolytics, antipsychotics and many others, including nootropics and various supplements. Basically, if using Changa, avoid intake of anything, especially if its your first time using it.

Magic flight box might work but its too weak IMO, you will waste your material most likely. Desktop vaporizers with adjustable heat level and a good holding chambers are the best for it.

How much Caapi should I have for that blend? I assume 1 part but no harm in making sure :p
Would acetone work as well as everclear? I do have 96% ethanol/alcohol that I can and will use , which seems to be the same as everclear, but it's a bit harder and more expensive to get a hold of than straight up acetone.

I currently don't really have anything else than the MFLB to smoke it with, and not really the funds to get another vaporizer at the moment, but I'll look into it! Thanks so much for the advice! :) I'm really excited to start working on this and see how it is for myself, it'll be my first changa experience

I honestly recommend going to an herb store for the mullien and just using it for the base maybe throwing some of the shredded caapi (that is if by shredded you mean bark not leaf).

A glass bubbler (carb to clear vs pulling the bowl), a glass screen, and hemp wick. If you use the wick make sure it's a small piece and keep a plate nearby to drop it on in case you can't put out out yourself so it just burns out.