• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Any chemists here? (not looking for ways to make drugs,just knowled)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi, I recently became very fascinated about chemistry and organic chemistry in general.I never payed too much attention to the chemistry classes at school or highschool as I was more focused on informathics (mainly c++) as that was my classes main specialization beside mathematics. I am looking for fun sites to learn chemistry,not cookbooks,not techniques to make psychoactive drugs.Just plain chemistry and of course it would be nice if the site has exercises too so I can practice. I will study the synthesis and will research psychoactive drugs maybe in the future when I'll have the knowledge but definetly not for selling stuff just for the science behind it as psychopharmacology fascinates me also a lot. When I want to learn stuff I prefere to do it on my own so I will not attend any classes (my job as a full time game tester does not allow it anyway,but I'm more the type of an autodidact learner), so please recommend only books/websites in English as I only know three languages (English,Romanian and Hungarian).

masterorganicchemistry dot com or something is a decent resource - work your way through.
Start with SN1, SN2, E1, E2 and build from there. I don't think there are any practice things to do though.

What's your motive behind learning something, if you're not using it? just wondering because I can't motivate myself if I'm not going to apply it to something.

I tried to read the 2nd part of pihkal but I don't understand a shit without knowing a bit of chemistry.

This thread might get a better response in ADD.
But yeah, PIHKAL & TIHKAL are a great starting point.