Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DXM / Several mg - Somewhat Experienced - The Eight Fold Bowl

aLinkToTheAss

Bluelighter
Usually when I post a trip report I can tell you much I took. I really have no idea, but I can say this was the closest thing I?ve ever had to a 4th plateau trip. To set the stage a little bit I should note that I have been writing these reports to study for the language arts portion of the ged. It worked too. Not that I will stop now that I passed it. I love writing these.

Prior to dosing I went on a bike extravaganza to acquire various supplies for a DXM acid base extraction. The hardest to get was definitely the citric acid. A lot of stors have it, but no one knows where it is. Anyway, the extraction worked like a charm. I found myself eating some pure DXM powder, during some DXM infused drink I call hyper fuck, and I think took like 3 triple cs too. I know triple cs are stupid and dangerous, but I only take them in very small doses to cap off heavier ones, so don?t freak out.

The come up lasted a pretty long time. I just kept going, and going, and at one point I was pretty sure I had overdosed (impossible with how much I had). There is no way cough syrup can do this! Yes it can! ... ? I don?t understand how, but that bitch can. Once I finally peaked, I started smoking some weed, and that?s when it got real.

At this point I?m randomly getting out of bed to go play piano for short bursts, and boy did I robowalk to that piano. Probably looked like a penguin with a prosthetic leg. I jammed for what felt like hours, but I really have no idea. It was, however, indescribably beautiful to play piano while tripping that hard. Even on a dissociative, which surprised me.

When I returned to bed and let go I would drift into plays being put on by whatever music I was listening to. I tried everything from Floyd, to shpongle, to Beethoven, and I?ve got to say, Beethoven was the best. Fucking genius that guy. The nature of these plays/scenarios where very strange, and I have difficulty recalling them, but I should be able to remember a few.

Radience. Pure bliss and euphoria like you can?t imagine swept me off my feet without even asking me out to dinner first (not that I mind). I remember meeting some kind of intelligent seeming life. Aliens or something that looked like people drawn with a blue marker. We were the future. We were all in great bands that resonated throughout the cosmos. We were happy lying in bed, seeing reality fall apart after feeding an addiction.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dxm
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: