• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Shot of Vodka with has oil?

Ionized

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried putting a few drops of hash oil in a shot of vodka or everclear?
Wondering how it would hit.

You need to let it dissolve... Try putting a gram of hash oil into a bottle of vodka and letting it sit for two weeks shaking it a few times a day... You should have some potent drink

just make sure it's been decarboxylated first, to make sure the thc is orally active.

i like to use distillate, as the dosages are for sure and it's already been decarbed.

and if you are getting concentrates like bho, the stuff should dissolve very easily in higher proof alcohol (like everclear). heat it (???DO NOT USE AN OPEN FLAME???) to dissolve the resinous material much faster.

https://erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_dose.shtml

you can calculate your dosage by measuring how many ounces or ml are in the bottle and how many milligrams of thc (average thc content of whatever you mean by "hash oil"), and measuring how many ounces or milliliters in each shot.

just remember: if you chase the high daily, you will need substantially more to get higher... ive recently dosed up to a gram of thc. just a few weeks ago, a hundred mg would have been fine.

^ This

Make sure it's decarbed first.

Over about a decade of making hash oil capsules I've found that using coconut oil and a little bit of lecithin (I use sunflower), plus a freeze afterwards intensifies effects significantly.

I learned from a dude on grasscity that goes by BrassNWood.

Before this, I've never felt any effects from edibles. Including vacationing in legal states, where on one occasion I ate ~2,500mg of thc and felt nothing except for a candy stomachache.

My favorite psychoactive beverage to make is chocolate milk or hot chocolate.

I've also been experimenting with making a psychoactive cola that tastes good using the OpenCola recipe.

^ His hallucinating hash capsule recipe is awesome and recommended ----but definitely use caution and go easy.

as long as the oil has been decarbed using a temperature of around 250degrees Fahrenheit, it should work