• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Share your personal experiences with the paranormal

LadyRaoulDukeGonzo

Greenlighter
I have always been fascinated with paranormal phenomenon of any kind. While I don't necessarily believe in these phenomenons, I don't necessarily not believe in them either. Who am I to say?

My friend and I saw a UFO while waiting for a meteor shower in the New Mexico desert one night. New Mexico is my home state and of course the Roswell crash will have you looking to the sky a little closely sometimes. However, being an air force brat and having lived on an air force Base most of my childhood, I'm pretty familiar with the flight patterns of airplanes and jets. The meteor shower wasn't too impressive so we were looking pretty closely at the night sky. We both saw an object changing colors and flying erratically all around the sky. We watched for about 30 minutes before getting spooked and driving home.

well there are a million entities in the layer of the world just a few planes above the physical world we live,

then in the higher mental planes there are gods of the past who live there and have a lot of power...

physical manifestation of these higher principles or a purely physical extraterrestrial being is kind of insignificant

there are beings everywhere.

its like just a hit of DMT or shrooms, or canan edibles for me personally , and you turn on and tune in to all these planes and you can even leave your body in a trance state, very still, and enter these planes, but you have to maintain a fine thread of consciouness here so that you a have a smooth entry back in your body.

on shrooms you can see the colors and shadows of peoples insides, their vital being, some have some weird things floating inside them, but thes people are very childish and havent got a clue, thats what they like... others get motivated when they see a brilliant shining being in all his magnificence and surrender to him as if he was something spiritual.

@Overmind1

smoking n,n,dmt is in my experience nothing at all like taking Liberty caps or eating hash, even 5-MeO-DMT is nothing like them.
My best experience in viewing people in the way you posted about was with 4-HO-MET.

@OP LadyRaoulDukeGonzo.

I will list my experiences in order that they went on & with the age I was when they went down. I fully understand some may sound bizarre & I know like Mr Wilson says "The map is not the territory, the menu is not the meal" BUT they were "real" to me at that time & some of them still are stuck in my brain to this very "moment"

1) Around the age of 4/5 & my mom shut the gate on my bedroom as we lived in a old Victorian house with a huge staircase that I had fallen down once before & was lucky to be alive. She closed the gate & walked down the steps towards the kitchen & I can remember rising up off the floor & flying down the steps only to land very soft on my feet. The dog was sitting at the botton of the steps & went into a total fit of rage barking etc at me, my mom came running out of the kitchen to see what was going on only to see me standing there. She still to this day talks of this event & cannot understand how I got down so fast. She refuses to believe I "flew" like a bird though.

2) 12 years old & playing "curby" (English game where you bounce the ball off the curb to a friend that catches it) & my mate froze in terror & pointed to an empty house, I looked up at where she was pointing only to see what I can class as a demon there, it looked like a figure of 8 turned on the side & it floated up & turned a bright red. This one event still makes me think ghosts & demons are real.

3) I took a member of the O.T.O. to task & got into a debate on how fake her style of "majick" is, to keep it short I got a "visit" in the middle of the night by some weird witch that woke me up & attacked me. The next day when I logged onto Facebook I had a PM from the woman that said "I hope you slept well yesterday" From that moment on I have never got into a debate with anyone that does majick as it scared me very badly.

4) 37 years old & this went down only last November. In a car with a friend & we had another car right up our tail doing 70,80,90 mph & it stuck right with us. We came to some red lights & slowed down (this was around 12.30am) the car pulled to the side of us & it was impossible to see who was driving, we both pulled off & were doing close to 70mph & the car just vanished into thin air, this was seen by me & my mate who was driving, we pulled over for a good 10 mins & just sat there is shocked silence.

I have one last event around ghosts & being followed by orbs when blown up showed a clear face of a Viking when I was in Norway, before I post on this one I am going to hunt down the actual images to link so people can see them & make their own mind up.

I remember another. When I was four, I could see my mom's aura. She would glow golden when she was in a good mood. I don't see auras now, though.

About 8 years ago, I was chilling with a group of people, and they started doing "energy work," as in trying to feel each others energy. Apparently they were successful, but I didn't feel anything. Then they claimed they could "see" something in the air. Apparently they could see colors and control them, but we weren't on any psychedelics, and half the room was sober. I couldn't see the energy they claimed they could see, yet I could feel it in my head. But I was in denial about the whole thing and ignored the feeling, and the spectacle eventually sealed itself.

This one may not be supernatural. Also when I was four, there were two sisters I hung out with. One of the sisters claimed the mean sister could do a look of pain that inflicted suffering and hurt inside the head of the good sister. Whenever the mean sister looked at the good sister in a certain way, the good sister would scream in pain. But it didn't work on me.

@Lazydullard

My experience is that young kids pick up on a lot of things adults cannot, I think as most of us get older we loose that power sadly.

When I was in my 20s, me, my girlfriend and my very good friend decided to rent a nice apartment in an older building. The price was really low and the location of the place was perfect, so we decided to sign a year lease.

About a month after that we started having fights, despite living together and having fun before that for 5 months already, with no issues.

Then I started noticing that I don't feel comfortable being alone in that apartment at all - I would have a feeling of being observed that I coudn't escape.
My roommate confirmed the feeling, whereas my girlfriend was being very skeptical.

One time when I got home my roommate was pretty scared looking and he told me that while he was in his shower (the apartment had two restrooms), he suddenly felt that there is someone standing right behind the curtain and watching him. He thought it was me trying to make a joke on him or something so he opened the curtain and saw nothing.

At first I was kinda skeptical about it too, being a man of scientific methods. But about a week later or so I was awoken to the sounds of running water, I thought I was suppose to be alone at that time, my girlfriend was at work and my roommate was going out.
I heard the sounds coming from my roommate's restroom and thought he is home earlier and taking a shower at first. I then received my roommates text message that he is having a sushi at the nearby restaurant and wants me to come over cause they had great specials that day. The message really scared the shit out of me... I immediately started picturing the scene from the King's "Shining" in my head, the one where the kid opens up a shower curtain in the room 237.
I did not have enough courage to come in there. I yelled asking who the hell is in there but got no answer. I normally don't get scared easily but I ran away from there.

Later on with the help of my roommate and my girlfriend we had found numerous quotes from antichrist bible written above doors and it looked like someone was trying to paint it over but some were still visible. It was very creepy.

After that, the creepy feeling was there pretty much all the time, even tainted my Ayahuasca experience once. Shortly after I broke up with my girlfriend and got into a pretty bad conflict with my roommate friend, we terminated the lease a lot earlier than a year.

To this day, I can only imagine what was going on in this apartment before we moved in and why was it so suspiciously low-priced.:sus: