• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's up with that sudden urge to shit when you got dope ( meth ) on the way?

LadyRaoulDukeGonzo

Greenlighter
I'm not really a heavy user, maybe once or twice a month I'll get a little crystal. Sometimes, not all the time, when dude is on his way to deliver, I'll suddenly get the urge to take a dump. It's embarrassing so that's why I'm asking my new stranger/friends. What's up with this? Anyone else have this happen? Do other drugs make you do this? Not trying to be gross, society in general, feels it's socially unacceptable for women to talk about bowel movements so, this took courage. I've had a couple other people mention this happens too so I'm sure it's not a medical issue. Thanks in advance for sharing. Respect.

I used to get the urge to poo sometimes when the coke man was on his way. I know it wasn't just me because my friend would get this way too.
(going to move to Drug culture ;))

Known people to do this when doing heroin, especially if they'd been waiting around, uaed to happen to me sometimes as well, but not in a long while.

Used to happen the my friend really bad. He had to stop and shit on the side of the road otw to get coke. This drew the attention of a cop and as soon as we continued he was pulled over and arrested for dui. Shitty luck

Known people to do this when doing heroin, especially if they'd been waiting around, uaed to happen to me sometimes as well, but not in a long while.

I used to love how as soon as you do your dose though the urge instantly goes away. My friend used to joke that instead of taking a shit at work which he disliked he would just do more opiates

Last edited:
I always have to go right after taking a pill , maybe because your body is relaxing .

This happens to me too but I'm actually a chronic pain patient. What happens to me is as I approach the time for my next dose, the blood levels of the opiates I take are at their lowest. Thus the body is able to expel what's been stuck up there due to the higher opiate levels binding things up.

Luckily this has allowed this CPP to not have to take any type of laxitives for the 30+ years on pain medication. Probably one of the few especially considering the high levels I take daily. Does anyone else find that this happens to them as well? I just reread this and hope my post isn't out of line on this thread. Sorry in advance if so.

I've never had this experience, apparently I'm the odd one, but then again i could hit the pipe then pass out. So yeah im weird.

I need a shit every time I'm waiting for a coke delivery, it happens to my friends too. I suppose it's down to apprehension and excitement. One of my friends is particularly bad as he gets explosive diarrhoea lol.

I've never had this experience, apparently I'm the odd one, but then again i could hit the pipe then pass out. So yeah im weird.
Don't feel too bad... my boyfriend thinks I am the craziest weirdest person ever for this.
It has gone away somewhat, but that's because if we are having a session on the weekends he usually wants to play vid.games.... otherwise I can usually fall asleep as well. Also can eat pretty hearty whole on or after on the comedown...

When I was using MDPV daily at first I couldn't eat or sleep. Fast forward a year or two and I found a hit before eating or sleeping actually helped. I'd even wake up in the middle of the night, snort a tiny bump then go back to sleep. I guess after using daily for so long, it became necessary to use in order to operate normally.

Never had the problem of needing to take a dump before scoring. My drugs were delivered via post. I'd usually be so tense and nervous waiting for delivery that taking a dump would be the last thing on my mind.