Training Log 6-8 week Epistane cycle Log

I'd trade a little fullness for dry and vascular. I can always up my test a little.

I don't know about more mass, maybe a little more water retention but that quickly goes away upon ceasing it. Yeah I have tried it.

Honestly the best is superdrol in terms of strength, dryness, and fullness. But of course it comes with it's hoist of negatives..

Edit: EPI may be the superior drug I don't know. But for me Winny has always given me impressive results in comparison. Everyones body is different. For example I get no joint issues on winny. Just lean gains I can hold onto after stopping it.

I haven't trialed epi extensively, but like you I respond to winny very well. Some test and no flatness for me. Or up sodium. Wrecks my lipids but I feel alright lol.

I haven't trialed epi extensively, but like you I respond to winny very well. Some test and no flatness for me. Or up sodium. Wrecks my lipids but I feel alright lol.

Yeah.. my cholesterol goes to shit quick as well. But luckily it doesn't take long to get the desired effect from winny in my experience, especially when already lean.

Sorry I haven't updated this: this will be my last update and a summary of my experience with epi.
Ran for 47 days, for a total of 1800mg.
By week 5 I felt bad mentally, even with lots of transdermal + oral DHEA --- memory consolidation was off, couldn't remember things I had read only 10 minutes prior, having anxiety and rapid thoughts, no libido at all, I was ready to be done but had to finish off. Ended up going the whole length and by the last day I felt, just, off. Significant lethargy by the end. Would I do it again? No, not without a real test base. You just feel "off" and bad - have a shorter temper, no emotions-- not to mention the GI side effects of the oral and overall bleh feeling. I honestly can't understate how proper bad I felt, and the relief I had when I was done, and really urge people to consider this when thinking about running an oral alone.

With that said, the run was great in terms of muscle and strength. I ran a high volume, high intensity squat and bench program which had me squatting and benching 4-5x a week; with back 4 days a week. Pretty much 4-5 days a week I would do: squats, bench, pullups/BBRows, and some accessories -- in the gym I could go forever, never got sore, every workout could push more. I was working out 3 hours per session. Diet ended up being a 95% clean bulk - I was hungry at all times. Hit 3500-4500cals/day of clean food, with 150-200g protein per day. I use no substances and do not drink.

Bodyweight start: 178 ----- End: 199
Bodyfat %: no idea, but minimal - mostly muscle/glycogen. Have gotten multiple complements on how much bigger my upper body looks.
Bench + 35lbs
Squat + 80lbs (a bunch from belt)
Deadlift +25lbs

Today is day 25 of PCT. Strength is still there. I started using a belt for squats which contributes to some of that increase. Weight is at 198. For PCT I'm running clomid at 20-30 per day. Everything is back working 100%. Very happy with the results for only 6.5 weeks, and its been almost 4 weeks now and kept essentially everything still - but damn I wouldn't do it again. Going back to natural training for a while.

I did not have liver function tests done post-cycle yet, but was very diligent with all my support supps which I believe played a huge part.

Last edited:
Sounds like solid progress. Sorry to hear it didn't feel too good. Definitely recommend some test in next time even if just trt dose.