• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ssri & mdma

Zanderific

Greenlighter
So I took one 20mg citalopram. I know that the half life is 35 hours, which means that it will be completely out of my system in 245 hours. I want to roll in 2-3 days. So I was wondering if there is a difference between the actual time it takes to feel the roll when comparing someone who has been taking citalopram for some time & someone like I, who only took 1? Thanks.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight

I'm going to move this to the Ecstasy Discussion forum so you can get some response.. New Member Introductions is exactly that, introducing yourself to the community.

Why did you only take one? What was the purpose?

It is of course different for you since you only took one dose, what is your metabolic rate like? ie. Male vs female? Weight? Exercise?

Imo after 3 days, one time dose, I would think it wouldnt affect the roll much at all. However, I have little to no personal experience with ssris. Three full days (72 hours) will be 2 half lives using the 35 hours mean half life, which will vary greatly depending on many factors, the big ones I asked.

Why did you only take one? What was the purpose?

It is of course different for you since you only took one dose, what is your metabolic rate like? ie. Male vs female? Weight? Exercise?

Imo after 3 days, one time dose, I would think it wouldnt affect the roll much at all. However, I have little to no personal experience with ssris. Three full days (72 hours) will be 2 half lives using the 35 hours mean half life, which will vary greatly depending on many factors, the big ones I asked.

I was feeling down after a break up and my friend said here take 1, should help ya out a bit. Male. I?m 5?9, 31yo, 186lb. No need to reply since I basically got your point. By the way I?m rolling tonight and I must say, it?s coming on and hopefully will not let down too soon)

Thanks for your input.

Last edited: